AYE

GUESS WHO'S BACK BITCHES, not me because I'm a fucking ignoramus. Jk, I'm back, and yes I still lack a phone, so I'm updating from my computer, and took a three-ish week long break because school takes up all of what's left of my social life and dignity, which was very little to begin with.

So a brief catch up of what my life looks like right now:

I made new friends... at least I think I did, otherwise it would be excruciatingly depressing. One of their names in Hannah (sophomore) and she's in my dance class, and when I tell you she's hilarious, I'm not even lying, plus we give each other food, and I'm pretty sure food is a part of life so this friendship is going places. Other people I have made acquaintance with, but I wouldn't really consider them my friends, like Mason Hunter, who sits next to me in Panther Den and we were making this whack ass video over the Lysogenic cycle since we have a biology teacher, and he said "Dat doggone virusses penetrates dat poor little cell and dey make more little virusses, which makes my big brain think... did dat cell give dat virusses permission to penetrate? Oh mah dear lordy jesus, dat cell was raped." I was laughing so hard I felt like lungs were going to collapse.

On my way to 5th, after lunch, Alec was being the overlord of assholes, and I told him to chill the fuck out, and he says "You know why I'm being a jerk." of course he still hasn't gotten over Kameela, so I'm playing around, (Kameela has A lunch and we have B so she was already in her class, giving him no right to do what he did.) but basically I talk in a normal volume, and say "KAMEELA, YOUR LOVER IS RIGHT HERE." and so Alec was triggered and he punched my side, and it hurt like hell. So I'm in pain and I ask this motherfucker what the actual hell, and he says "Oh, what're you gonna do about it?" and then I'm triggered, and I open my mouth to speak and RIIIIIIPPP. TELL ME WHY THIS BITCH ASS SON OF A LIVING SHIT SLAPS ME SO HARD I HAD A MARK ON MY FACE. 

i don't fucking think so, I DO NOT THINK SO. anyway, after I get home I check my side where he suckerpunched me, and I got a legit bruise, and not just a small one... oh no... It's large. long story short he's gonna get living hell tomorrow

stay brilliant

~Leo.