Freshman Kickoff/ coming out

So today was freshman kickoff and might I say it was quite interesting to see all of my teachers... however... I HAVE NO CLASSES WITH ANY OF MY FRIENDS. and I take that as its opportunity, as much as I hate it, to meet new people. Not being around my friends that I had at hildebrandt will allow me to broaden my perspective on things. Or you know, the system the schedules is a bastard. I vote for the second one.
My schedule:
French 1~Brady
Principles of dance~ LaRoe
World geography~ Blake
Geometry~ Harayda
English 1~ rogers
Orchestra~ Ledford, Thwing
Biology 1~ Twilley

Then again, its unofficial, it might change by Monday but whatever. But I did meet my English teacher, Mrs. Rogers, and she said "we're gonna be reading Lord of The Flies all first semester, if you started it you're already on track" I CAN STOP. THANK. GOD. I WAS SO DONE WITH THAT BOOK AND NOW I DON'T HAVE TO READ IT. HUZZAH MOTHERFUCKERS.

Tomorrow is the day, I literally waited for this day for a long, long, time. MY HAIRCUT, I'll be sure to rant about it and put pictures and all that good stuff.

You read the second part of the title, and see that it says "coming out" *starts to legit-not-fake cry* I've suppressed it but it's time to tell everyone about my true self... I wrestle. *gasps off in distance* I know, it's a shameful act but it's what I love, and what I love is tackling, body slamming, and most of all becoming a pretzel with another being....
That was a joke, but legit guys I always loved wrestling and I joined the club, actually fight me. I dare you.

I went to my little sisters mustang round up before kickoff and I walked around the 6th grade wing again, it felt so good to show my sister around like my older brother did for me.

Yeah, this rant is pretty choppy, sorry that I'm not sorry about that. Stay unfucky.