Da Vinci

I was convinced my little sister wouldn't tell my parents about me being agender and pan... SHE FUCKING TOLD. I NEARLY KILLED THAT EXCUSE OF A GOOD SIBLING. then my parents said:
"We knew it."
THEY KNEW. LIKE WHAT?! THEY KNEW I WAS NOT STRAIGHT. THEY KNEW I WAS NOT A GIRL ALL ALONG BUT THEY SAID "we wanted you to say it for yourself". SO IM NOT IN THE CLOSET ANYMORE AND IT FEELS GOOD. But what happened next was heartbreaking.... "So can I call you da Vinci because Leo=Leonardo and Leonardo da Vinci." It was the dad of all dad jokes. And I needed to rest because I had a migraine. I shit y'all not I wished to seek medical attention. But yeah da Vinci guys.

moving along, Carsen actually used my name and my pronouns, it shocked me because I thought he wasn't he wasn't gonna use it or say my old name on accident but he didn't and I'm really happy that he did it's really nice that he actually listened

I get to go to the movies on Sunday with an insane amount of people and Alex is gonna be there so I'm looking forward to that so that'll be super fun.

That awkward moment you forget your biological sex so you start screaming because you're bleeding from your vagina, I kid you not, I realized what was happening and was all like "oohhhh. Well shit." OH YEAH. SOME RANDOM GUY AT WALMART ALONE BECAUSE MY DAD WANTS ME TO EXPERIENCE IT BY MYSELF, SO I GO IN TO BUY CHIPS AND SOME OTHER STUFF  WAS ALL LIKE "HEY GIRL" AND OF COURSE I DIDN'T THINK AND TOTALLY IGNORED HIM SO HE GRABBED MY ARM AND TURNED ME AROUND AND SAID "I'M TALKING TO YOU." MIND YOU, HE WAS LOOKED AROUND MY AGE. SO I'M ALL LIKE "EXCUSE ME?" AND HE SAYS "CAN'T YOU SEE I WAS TALKING TO YOU? YOU'RE A GIRL YOU SHOULD APPRECIATE THIS." I'M IN SHOCK AND I PUT THE BAG OF CHIPS ON THE SHELF CAREFULLY AND TURNED TO THIS RANDOM GUY IN WALMART IN LOUISIANA MIGHT I ADD. AND I SAID SLOWLY "THIS MAY BE A LITTLE OVER YOUR HEAD SO LET ME DUMB IT DOWN FOR YOU. I'M NOT A GIRL. AND YOU'RE DOUCHEBAG ASS THINKS THAT BECAUSE YOU THINK I AM A GIRL I SHOULD BE HONORED TO BE CONFRONTED BY YOU? HELL NO. 1) IM TAKEN. 2) I DON'T EVEN LIVE AROUND HERE. 3) IM PRETTY SURE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF RESPECT.  4)GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME." THEN I GRAB SOME HOT CHEETOS AND WALK AWAY LIKE A BOSS ASS BITCH THAT I AM. IM PRETTY SURE THATS THE MOST CONFIDENCE IVE EVER HAD, I MIGHT SEEM LIKE I HAVE A SHITLOAD OF CONFIDENCE BUT REALLY I DON'T UNTIL THIS INCIDENT. DO NOT PISS ME OFF.

I'm currently watching AGT and WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT. oh my god what is life? What even is life.

Yeah well anyway that's all I gotta really say.

Song: "All Star" Smash mouth

Quote: Confidence is silent. Insecurities are loud. ~anon.

Smash mouth tho.

OKK REALISTIC BREATHING MACHINES MAKE GOOD CHOICES DUBAAAIII

~Leo.