Teasing Time

Nevada's POV.

I need to take a shower. Today has been...crazy. Between Liz being pregnant with Luke's baby, me now apparently being Caleb's fake fiancé with a fake baby for a school project, me almost getting killed, my sister... Ugh too much. All I need right now is a long hot shower. I went into Caleb's bathroom because he has the best bathroom in the whole entire house. I turned on my music and set Often - Waves (SickickVersion) on reply. Then I took my clothes off and got in the shower.

The hot water feels so good to my skin.

All of a sudden, I felt two arms wrapped around me and a pair of soft lips touch my neck. I quickly turned around to see no other then Caleb."CALEB WHAT THE HELL!!!" I yelled, trying to cover up my rack and strawberry from his view.

"What I thought taking a shower with you would save water. Plus it's a great chance to tease you. Oh and I hope you know, your not really doing a good job of covering up. I mean your only making me hard again." He said.

"I don't care. Get out, I'm naked you idiot." I said really embarrassed. He just ignored me and grabbed the soap. "Umm. Hello can you hear me. Get out. I'm naked you dumb ass idiot pervert." I said, attempting to snatch the soap from his hands. But I failed miserably and slipped. Thankfully, Caleb catches me.

"You know, if you keep on being mean, hmm, rude to me, I will ram my dick in your v-card pussy and start pounding in and out of you. And I wouldn't stop until you scream my name for mercy because we both know you want me and I want you." He said with a smirk on his face. "By the way nice body. Triple D?" He said. I immediately started to blush. Well I'm dead. This idiot can see my everything. Well since he just saw me nake, I will take this as an advantage to tease him. I mean, I am not losing this bet to this asswipe. I gave him a devilish smile. "What?" He chuckled.

"Sexy." I smirked. "Come here." I said leaning against the wall. He obeyed and I pulled him into a long passionate kiss. It was weird. This kiss seemed different, more special but mixed filled with hunger and lust. He's hands made their way down to my ass. He lifted me, one hand on my ass, the other on my thigh. Groans and moans left our mouth. I felt his hardness brush against my V. I gasped. He pulled away. I gave him an confused look.

"If we keep kissing like that, you won't be a virgin for long. I mean, I don't think I'd be able to control my self next time." He said, his voice laced with pain, as if it pained him to pull away. I just nodded. He got out the shower as I turned the water off. Then I did the same. I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around me. Then I grabbed another towel and started to dry my hair. When I was ready to leave the bathroom, I turned off that one song I oh so love to sing.

What the hell was that. It actually felt good. Actually it felt better than good. I actually want that asswipe. I feel like I like him.

Oh no. You love him. My sub conscience said.

I don't love him.

Oh please. I'm you did you forget that. I know how you feel. You don't think I know what you felt like when you first kissed him. Oh and your right... YOU WOVE HIM!!! My sub conscience exclaimed.

OMG. Do I wove him. Hmmm. No I don't. I mean I like him that's it. I only LIKE him. Right?

……………………………………………

Wow. Intense shower. Hmmm did Nevada's sub conscience just twist her mind around about her feelings for Caleb? OMG does Nevada love, wove or Like Caleb?

Thanks for reading guys and ladies. Make sure to leave comments. 😘