Halloween Surprise

Nevada's POV.

I woke up and snuck my way to the bathroom. I took my birth control pill.Then took a shower and brushed my teeth. Then I put my Halloween costume on. I put on one of Caleb's long black coats. Then I left Caleb a note. Kinda like a scavenger hunt. If he wants me, he's gonna have to find me. I quickly left the house. Its already 5 am. Great!

Caleb's POV

I woke up to a note.

Good morning bae. Today you going to have to find me if you want me. So get up, get dressed and go to the one place you will find Liz and Luke.

I did as the note said and got dressed. I headed to the hospital where Liz had given me a Note.

Great you made it to Liz. Find the clock timer. You have until 8 pm to find me. Good luck.

I looked around the room for the timer. When I found it, it had a note with it.

PS. I took your phone when you was sleeping. Soooo. Yea...
Go to the one place you had me scream your name.

I looked at the timer... 01:30:06. The one place I had her screaming my name is her house. I give Liz a quick kiss on her hair and walk to my car. Nevada's house is about a 45 minute drive when taking all the short cut. I see a note on the door and immediately pick it up. Attached to the note is a couple of pictures of Nevvy. Lets just say I get hard. I stop staring at the pictures and read the note.

LOL. once your done drooling over the picture. Good to these 4 colors. Red, Black, White, and Grey.

I immediately run to my car drive to my house. My house is nothing but those 4 colors. Well except for my baby sister's room, but still. When I get to my house, the outside looks hella scary. I don't really remember decorating my house for Halloween. I walk into my house and immediately get hard.

Nevada's POV.

Caleb walks through the door and see me in my Sexy School Bad Girl Costume. I giggle when I see him get hard. I start to walk up to him, but then I stop and run to his bedroom. I hear the front door slam and footsteps behind me. I immediately get pinned against the wall. I look into his blue and grey eyes field with lust. "Bad school girl." He smirked.

"I wanted to match you. Bad School boy, bad school girl..." I said biting my lip. He eyed my lips and I took that time to loosen his belt buckle.

----‐----------------------‐--
Slightly mature scene below.
If you can't handle it scroll to bottom.

I gradually kissed down his jaw line, down his neck. Then I got on my knees and pulled his pants down, along with his boxers. "I wanna try something. You can't touch me though." I said shyly. He nods. I grab his shift and start to move my hands up and down. He let's out a low moan. I then move my mouth closer to his shift. I look at him, then at his arms. I can see his muscles tighten and his vians. I move my hand up and down his shift. I started to move my hands faster and faster up and down his shift.

"FUCK NEVADA." He groans. When I feel that he is about to burst I stop. He immediately picks me up and throws me on the bed. Before I can readjust myself, Caleb's on top of me. Then he smashed his lips onto mine. I let out a whimper when he starts trailing kisses down my neck.

Caleb's POV.

"Caleb." She whimpers when I start trailing kisses from her lips, down her neck. She tugged on the hem of my shirt off. Then, once my shirt was off, I take her's off. Followed by her skirt, shoes and socks, leaving her in her black laced underwear. Once I'm about to take her underwear off, the door flung open.

----------------------------------
End of mature scene

Nevada gasps. I tried to cover me and Nevada as much as I could. But that didn't go to well.

"TRICK OR TREAT!!!" The drunk Jack and Cathy yells. I glare at them and Nevada's cheeks turn tomato red in embarrassedment. I look at Nevada, who is striking daggers at Cathy. I look over at Cathy and notice the she's staring wide eyed at my shift. Jack pulls her to his room and I get up and close the door. I turned around and rub my thumb against bottom lip. I gave Nevada a flirty bad boy look. But she just shook her head.

"Sorry Caleb but your roommate and my sister ruined the mood. Not to mention my sister was staring at your dick. So I think I'm gonna go to sleep." She said, putting one of my shirts on. I'm kinda hard right now, so I go to take a cold shower.

A very, very long cold shower.