Embarrassed by sister

Nevada's POV.

Me and Caleb walk into the house, baby in hand, to find my sister, Cathy, making out with some guy on the couch. "CATHY!!" I yelled out. Cathy jumped up, hitting the guy with her head. I walked over to her. "Cathy whatcha doing here? How you get in? I thought you was touring the world with Jackson. Wait, who is the guy standing there, holding his head, that you was making out with?" I ask.

"Well hello sis. I'm here because my family is here. I picked the locks. By the way we need new locks. Me and Jackson broke up. And this is the pizza delivery guy." She answered.

"There's no pizza." I point out.

"I know. Ummm who is that? And why is there a baby. Did you finally have sex? Did you have sex with that cutey? Is that baby yours? OMG I'M A AUNT!! Please tell me that's not your baby. Please tell me you used protection. Wait, was your first time good? OMG, HOW BIG IS HE? Did he make you-" I cut her off. I could feel my cheeks heat up. Caleb chuckled.

"Do not finish that sentence. I'm still a virgin. This baby is for one of those School baby projects. This is Caleb. He's the father of this baby and I'm the mother. TO BE CLEAR, FAKE BABY BUT ACTS LIKE A REAL LIFE BABY!!" I yelled that last sentence as if she was stupid and couldn't hear me straight. Just then a car pulled up the drive way. The door opened and there stood Luke and Liz holding a little baby like mine. I'm guessing Luke picked up the paper that said divorce on it.

Lucky Basterd.

"Hey guys. Cathy?" Liz says looking surprised.

"In a flesh. Why are you here?" Cathy asked looking curious.

"There staying here to watch the house while I'm staying over Caleb's." I said, handing Hope to Luke. "We'll be back when the weekend's over." I informed. Luke just nodded his head. With that me and Caleb walked out the house. I wonder if Liz told Luke yet? From the look on his face, in guessing that's a yes. "Caleb can I drive?"

"No." He replied.

"Why?" I whined.

"Because I have to get you back for slapping me if front of the class. And I can't get you back in a car." He answered. I walked over to the drivers seat were he was an kissed him. The reached for the keys.

"Mmm now I have the keys." I said breaking our kiss.

"Yeah my house keys. And you know if you keep kissings me like that, I'm gonna fuck you in the back seat. And to answer your sister's question..." He started to say. He back me against the car and put his arms on it, trapping me in between his arms. He learned down and whispered in my ear making shivers appear up and down my spine. Then he started to nibble on my ear lobe. Making me let out a semi soft moan.

"ONLY A MATTER OF TIME. OH AND USE PROTECTION!!" I hear Cathy yell from the porch. I push Caleb and immediately start to blush.

Damnit Cathy. I'm always getting embarrassed by my sister. Ugh.

After we both got into the car, we was about to drive off when Cathy called me. "Hey, your 'baby daddy' is cute. And sis I can tell you like him. And I can tell he likes you too. BTW the next time I see you and what's his name, Caleb making out, looking like what was almost sex, I'm gonna make sex noises. OKay love you. Byeee." Then she hung up. I could tell Caleb heard her because all he did was laugh. My cheeks was now rose red. With that, we drove off.