Full of Sorrys and Lust

Caleb's POV.

I was on my way to find that basterd. Not because he wrecked my house, that's replaceable. I'm going to beat up that basterd because he slap Nevvy. As I turn the corner to his house, Mark was already ready for his beat down. I instantly get out my car, about to throw a punch. But I was stopped by a female voice. At first I thought it was Nevada. Then I realized it was Liz.

Damnit I forgot to take her phone.

I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look back to see Luke.

Just great.

"Caleb don't fight him." Liz said.

"Why, he deserves a beat down...or 2." I said, my fist balled up.

"Well, why don't you come beat me down then. I'll just slapped you like I slapped Nevada. Oh how she likes it rough" He said. I attempted to walk towards him, but I was stopped by a cop car. "Okay who called the cops?"

"I did." Liz said.

"Wow, my own sister call the cops on me." He fake crys out.

"Your not my brother. You stopped being my brother when you first laid a hand on my best friend." She said walking to him.

"That bitch deserved it." Mark said. Liz slapped him, he fell to the ground.

"Yep, that'll leave a bruise." I hear one of the cops say. I want to chuckled.

"I hope you have a great time in jail." Liz said. Then, turned to look at me. "Caleb. You need to go. Nevada is looking for you. She's worried sick. Nice job taking her keys without her knowing by the way." She said.

"Liz!" Luke yelled out.

"Right, Caleb."

"I know, I know. Get to Nevada. Got it." I said, getting into my car.
_________________

Nevada's POV.

I jumped out of the bed and ran down stairs when I heard the door open and close. I saw Caleb, relief in my eyes. I walk up to him and slap him in his face. Then I walked back upstairs to my room. "What the fuck was that for?" I hear Caleb ask from behind me. I turned around to face him.

"You left me at your house and took my keys. So I had know way of getting home. Plus you had me worried sick about you. What kind of boyfriend does that?" I yelled.

"I did all that for you." He fussed.

"Oh really. Huh, let's see. Last time I checked I didn't ask you to take my keys. And go find Mark-" He cut me off.

"Don't you dare say his name." He demanded.

"MARK MARK MARK! Your not the boss of me. Mark is just a name. You can't hate the name. I'll yell his name. I'll scream his na-" I was cut of again. But this time I was pushed against the wall. Caleb smashed his lips against mine and immediately picked me up. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I let out a soft moan as he licked my bottom lip asking for entry. I denied him and just bit his bottom lip. He laid me on the bed and looked at me. I just nodded my head.

----------------------------------------------------
WARNING: IF YOU ARE NOT MATURE ENOUGH TO READ ON. PLEASE SKIP THE REST OF THE CHAPTER. BUT IF YOU ARE MATURE ENOUGH... PLEASE READ ON. ENJOY.
DON'T FORGET TO ALSO ENJOY Demi Lovato's song- Body Say
----------------------------------------------------

I took his shirt off. He had a tattoo on his chest and on his back. Before I knew it, we was kissing again. I pulled him down onto the bed. Then went to straddle him. He pulled my tank top off. Leaving me in my bra and sweat pants. Caleb trailed kisses from my lips, to my jaw line, down my neck, and to the middle of my chest. He unclipped my bra. I slid my bra off. His eyes immediately turned dark with lust. And so did mine. He mouth instantly met with the nipple of my left boob. While his right hand playfully played with my other boob. His left hand slyly slid inside my plants, over my laced underwear, and gently rubbed my V. I let out a loud moan at how much pleasure he was giving me. But my body needed more. I moved my hips against his hand so that he knew I wanted him. He left my boobs and kissed down, passed my stomach. He pulled my sweat pants down, along with my underwear. Then through them on the floor. His head went in between my legs and then met my V. "Caleb." I gasped.

"Mmm, you taste good." He said, then he stuck two of his fingers in my entrance. In and out he went, hard and fast.

"Caleb!" I screamed.

"Who's name are you screaming now?" He asked one eyebrow raised. I let out a loud moan. I pushed his fingers out of me, then flipped us over so that now I was on top of him. I got off of him and went to my draw to get a condum. Then I walked back to him. Surprised that he had already took his pants and boxers off. I eyed him up and down, then smirked. I open the condum rapper and put the condum on his dick. I sat up, telling I'm with one look, 'I'm ready. Show me'. He flipped us over and with no warning plunged his dick in my entrance. He stayed like that for a second, so that I could fully adjust to his length and width. To say it was huge is an under statement. I screamed at the pain. After my body was adjusted to the pain, it turned into pleasure. I nodded my head tell him I'm okay, and he immediately went to action. He went in and out of me slowly. Then he started to pick up the pace.

"CALB!" I yelled every time he slammed his dick in my. The pleasure he was giving me made me never want it to stop. "Faster, FUCK, Deeper!" I yelled. He raised my right leg and placed it over his shoulder, making me take him in deeper. Sweat, sex, moans, curse words, groans and the sound of my phone ringing filled the bedroom air. I tilted my head and ached my back when I felt something flow out of me. After 3 hard, fast, deep, and powerful thrust, Caleb came in the condum. He plopped down besides me then took the condum off. "W-wow. T-that w-w-was amaze balls." I said shaking.

"Whatcha talking about was..." He said, getting a think of condums from my dresser. Then walking back to me. "I was just getting started." He said with a smirk.

Oh dear lord. Help me.