14- Life In Jail

Justin's POV:

"Guilty". That's the only word that has been in my head since I entered this place called jail. This place is horrible. I've been here not even for a week and I want to get out already. The food tastes really bad, the beds are worse than sleeping on the floor, and all this guys seem weird. My cell partner is called Sam and he hasn't said a word to me. I even introduced myself and he just ignored me. Everyone does. Nobody gives a shit that I'm Justin Bieber. Not even the women that are part of the police team. I feel like I"m gonna rot in here. Only 8 years more, and I'll be out. My management talked to the judge and some people and they came to the conclusion that I had to be in jail for 8 years. Well, is better than being here 15 years. Sam was sleeping and I was staring at the wall I started humming when I heard a guards opening up my cell.

"Justin, you have a visitor." A visitor? Who could visit me? I go to the room where I receive visits and it was Isabella.

"Hi Justin" she said looking at her hands.

"Hi Dawson, what are you doing here?" I spat my words in anger.

"I came here just to check on you. So, 8 years huh?" She said looking sassily at her nails.

"You are such a bitch. I swear, when I get out of here-" I said but she cut me off.

"What Justin? Tell me! This is what got you in jail. I may have been mad at Cassie, but now I just feel bad for her. Oh, and now Liv is so dissapointed in her father, her only male figure. You don't think before you act don't you?" Isabella said looking at me with hate in her eyes.

"Just forgive me ok? Cassie was just being a pain in the ass and Liv, oh Liv that girl is so hyper. I'm not the bad person here." I said trying to excuse myself.

"Don't beg me for your forgiveness, beg Liv and Cassie. I'm leaving. I just wanted to remind you how much of a shitty person you are." With that she left. The guard came towards me to guide me back to my cell. He opened it up making the keys sound. I entered my cell and layed down in my bed looking to the ceiling. What Isabella said really made my blood boil. How could she say something like that to me?

'I just wanted to remind you how much of a shitty person you are'

But tell me, am I? My life just seemed to have turned upside down for a moment. And I blew it up on Cassie. Was it right? No, it wasn't but I didn't deserve jail for that. Now I'm at jail, paying the consequences of my mistakes. Mistakes I didn't mean to make. What is Liv going to think of me? Will she even remember me by the time I get out of here?

"I know how it feels like Bieber." I hear someone say. I look everywhere but I couldn't see who it was.

"Its me." said Sam from the other bed across the cell.

"Oh, so you actually talk?" I said to Sam.

"Yes I do." said Sam looking at me dead serious. He kept talking. "I know you want to get out of here fast, and I know you want to be the best father you can be to your daughter. I understand, since it happened the same thing to me a few years ago." He continued talking.

"How did you do it? Like, how did you cope with all those emotions?" I said. Maybe this shy man can help me.

"Good behaviour. If you have a good behaviour here you can get out of here really quickly. From 4 years I had to be here, they reduced them to 2 years. All because of my good behaviour." said Sam.

"Then, why are you here again?" I said being really curious.

"Well lil' guy, I said I had good behaviour here not on the streets." He said and chuckled.

"Hmm I guess I'm gonna try the good behaviour thing." I said.

"You have something in your favor too." He said and I frowned confused.

"What?" I said.

"You can pay the guards. You have a lot of money and maybe paying them can lead them to reduce your sentence." said Sam. He's such a wise man.

"Thank you very much sir, I'm gonna try it for sure."

Well, let't start with the plan and get out of here...