Chapter 9

A/N Okay so I'm going to skip this whole date because... just ill.
Micah's pov

I came back from the 'date' and it was dark when I got home. "Where were you?!" My mom yelled as we ate dinner stuffing food into her mouth at the same time. "Mom eat first and then we'll talk."

My mother nodded and we ate our dinner peacefully but then she went back to yelling after that. I stayed silent listening to her blabbering but soon wandered into my thoughts. I remembered Hitomi's green eyes staring into mine.

Heat rose to my cheeks as I imagined it once more. "Hey! What're you doing blushing?! Better not be thinking the the thoughts that I am thinking of!" I then objected on that one because it am not a pervert! " Okay! I'm going to bed! Don't think like that mom!" It quickly

Ran up stairs and into my dark room. I jumped onto my bed and covered myself with the covers and closed my eyes. But u just couldn't sleep. Thoughts ran through my head as u thought more about Hitomi. I shook my head and closed my eyes and nervously fell asleep.

I opened my eyes slowly letting my eyes adjust to the light that's coming in through the window. I quickly got dressed and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I got my blue bag and brought it to the table so I can leave when I'm done eating. My mom stood there on her phone and looked up at me.

"Ah you're awake hurry and eat breakfast so you can go." I nodded and served myself cereal. I stayed silent while eating pondering on how Hitomi will act. I finished and swung my bag onto my back and told my mom "Let's go." She nodded and got in the car as I smiled to her.

When she got in the car she smiled warmly back. That's how we usually spend our rest if the day. Whenever I see her I smile to her warmly and she smiles back. It's our thing. A few minutes later we were in front of the school.

I got out of the car and smiled and waved back to my mom. The cars engine then sounded and it left. I turned back and saw many students walk into the school. I joined in and saw Beca in the corner of my eye. A smile plastered on my face as I thought I had a new friend. I walked to her,

And she looked at me smiled and waved. "Hey Micah early?" I nodded as we both walked into the classroom. Right then the bell rang 'Brrringgg!' I sat down at my seat and turned to my left and saw Hitomi. She was staring outside the window like last time. I noticed she had her earphones were on and she was listening to music. I scooted closer and tried to hear music.

"Would you stop doing that!" I heard a small voice whisper yell. I turned to her and saw her looking at me with her cheeks rosy and puffed out. The morning sun shined through the window making her look more angelic.

"If you want to hear music get your own!" Hitomi said. She then turned to the window again and covered her face with her hands. Heat rose to my cheeks as I turned around and faced forward I'm class listening to Mr.Burt talk about stuff..
●•°Timeskip! After all classes •°○
It was lunch time as I looked around for either Beca or Jet. Chattering filled the hallways with students jumping and laughing all the way to lunch. I spotted Beca again and Jet. I ran quickly yo them as Beca laughed and Jet said "Yo."

I then stretched my arms out and smiled brightly "Ahh.. out of all the subjects my favorite is lunch!" Beca then hit me playfully on the arm and smiled at me. "Lunch isn't a subject genius." I laughed and smiled kindly to her. I noticed Jet looking at me but when I smiled he averted his gaze. 'Weird.' I thought.

I ignored it and didn't let it bother me. The smell of food filled the air as I looked at the line and sighed. It was long. Jet looked at me and said "What's wrong?" I looked at his sadly and said "I won't survive."

Jet patted my back and nodded sadly as we both wept. Beca smiled and pulled me aside. "It's been a while since Jet has acted immature thanks." I nodded and what felt like forever I finally got my lunch.

I looked around for Hitomi but didn't see her. We all dat down and ate our lunch. Jet and Beca went to the libary but I decided to look for Hitomi. I walked outside to the big oak tree. The wind blew as one by one some leaves fell from the might tree. The scene was beautiful but I had little time to look for her. I walked onto the grass and looked behind the tree.

I smiled and saw a sleeping Hitomi on the grass. Her hair was on her face as her ear buds were on. I walked to her and sat down beside her. I leaned down to hear what music she was listening to. Play music optional
Only 0:00-2:43 the rest doesn't count

I smiled happily as I looked down onto her. Hitomi was pale but I guess that made her unique and easy to tell if she was blushing... Anyway I reached out to wake her up because the bell was about to ring soon. Like it always did at the wrong time..

I shook her gently but she didn't wake up. I got closer to her and shook her again calling her name this time. Man she was a deep sleeper! "Hitomi! Hitomi!!" I yelled. Her eyes were wide open as she quickly sat up.

I closed my eyes and managed to move away so she doesn't bump into me but when I opened my eyes she was directly in front of me. Face to face. Like we were about to kiss.