Chapter 23

Hitomi's pov
My eyes widened. I felt my heart drop for a split second, it felt suffocating. I turned my head slowly. Facing Fifi, who was tied to the neighbors fence. She slightly tilted her head. Unaware of the dire situation that is unfolding.

I pursed my lips as I turned back to Ochiro her black short hair moving in sync with the slight wind.

"Alright..." I croaked out in horror. 'I can't believe it. I'm going to do this...' I thought. "You know you do owe your mom one right? You let her die. You're sick, disgusting, and a total dumbass. The least you could do for your mom is kill yourself." Ochiro said in a cold voice.

I thought. And thought, 'What should I do? Do I really want to disappear fore-'

"Are you going to do it or not." Ochiro said in a stern voice. Her eyebrows were furrowed and she was frowning. Ochiro had her hand on her waist slouching and tapping her foot on the pavement, clearly impatient. "I--" As I was about to speak Ochiro then laughed out a loud, 'Wait!'

Her expression was completely different now, she was smiling her hands clasped together and she stood tall no longer slouching. "What the fuck was I thinking?" Ochiro said laughing flicking her head with her fingers.

"I can't make you kill yourself yet...hahah.." grabbing her stomach from laughing too much she knelt on the ground. The other girls seemed to be confused. "Fine, change of plans I take back what I said. Simon says lift up your shirt. And girls give me one of your phones."

The other girls seemed to understand quickly as one of them got their phones out and turned it on, she swiped and tapped in her password then soon handed Ochrio the phone. Ochiro turned back to look at me. Clearly excited for the outcome.

"No... Please.!." I half yelled out. Ochiro lifted her hand and brought it down onto my face. "Shut the fuck up." The stinging sensation on my cheeks burned, I quietly got up off the floor and stood straight up. I gave no thought to it and lifted my shirt up and off of me and to the ground.

I turned my face away from the camera.
Click!

The cameras flash was on and it illuminated my face. The wind blew my skin exposed felt terrible. "I want you to turn around now." I did what I was instructed to do.
Click!

"Good one Hitomi!" Ochiro smiled. "Now Simon says... answer this question, 'Are you Ochiro's best friend?'"

I felt my heart drop. How should I answer this question? The obvious answer is to say yes. But something was stopping me. I could not help but feel the burning rage bubbling inside me now.

"No! I am not your best friend you don't even like me! You're just an idiot with nothing else to do but hurt others!" I screamed out. Tears running down my face. I gasped and covered my mouth and stared at Ochiro.

Her smile turned into a frown as she snapped her fingers and the girls started to walk being Micah's mom's car and emerged to the front with bats. Walking slowly towards Fifi.

"Wrong answer." Ochiro said furiously.
-
-
-
-

Micah's pov
I jumped up from my sleep, my mouth dry. I looked around not knowing where I am until I heard a familiar snoring sound. I looked beside me and saw my mom.

What? Oh. I remember now, I laid down on the bed once again and closed my eyes thinking silently. The words I said still in my head made my heart beat.

"Gahhhh." I groaned out as I placed my hands on my face. Silence.

"No! I am not your best friend you don't even like me! You're just an idiot who has nothing else to do but hurt people!"

I heard a scream from Hitomi. It didn't sound from the inside it sounded from the outside. I slowly got up careful not to hurt my mom. I opened the door and silently emerged outside the room. I walked to my room and noticed the door was open and the bed sheets were no longer neat.

Hitomi wasn't laying on the bed either.

I quickly but quietly ran down stairs and opened the front door. I peeked out and saw Hitomi shirtless and 3 other girls with bats in their hands.