Chapter 6

Hitomi's pov
I wanted to push this guy away so badly, but I just couldn't. I tried to lower my sobs down but I couldn't, Britney and her little group finally got to me.

"You know your mom lied to you, about everything. That's why she never got you anything really pretty. But now that we'll she's dead. Hmm you know since she is gone she can't stop us Like she usually did. How 'bout you stay away from Micah and your secret won't get out."

Britney's voice rang through my head. I looked at the guy's face and pushed him away. I stood up wiping my tears away and walking towards the door. "W-Wait!" I heard the boy stutter behind me. I turned back slowly facing him. A breeze blew as my hair danced in the wind.

I thought he was going to say something stupid but instead he lifted up my white ear buds and said "You forget these." I hesitantly walked towards him bit then heard footsteps at the entrance of the door to the rooftop .

"Ah! There you are Micah! You're lucky I'm a helper for attendance. I cheated all your absences! Come on get to class!" It was only Fern so I poked my head out and walked towards Micah and snatched my ear buds from Micah. "Meet me outside at the little garden with that big tree." I whispered to Micah.

I still had some questions for this guy. But I need to be careful Britney will probably find out and I can't let that happen.

Micah's pov
"Thanks! Fern. That was nice of you" I smiled as Fern nodded. "Well, you can't go now but I wanted to ask you. Why was Hitomi here?" I stayed quiet to avoid the question.

Fern nodded and then said "You seem to have a strong interest in her." I felt heat rise to my cheeks. "Y-Yeah but it's just I think I can help her in one certain thing."

"Mm" Fern said.
Brrringgg!
The bell rang. Fern left and told me that it was the end of school for the day. I got up and walked to the exit to find the garden.