Chapter 12: Madness of love {Smut/Lemon}

A/N AND THE TIME YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR Or me at least... THE SMUT CHAPTER CHILDREN DO NOT READ UNLESS U WANNA READ SOME GAY PORN THEN GO AHEAAD KIDDIES <3 BUT LETS GET INTO IT ;3 p.s this might be a shorter chapter cause its mainly smut but enjoy anyways :)

Darts POV
I smirk, he sure had some guts to try something like that and within the moment I was on top of him, his reaction was priceless! I move closer to hit and our lips interlock, our tongues fight for dominance, I clearly won. My tongue explored his whole mouth not a single place left un-discovered, we move away to catch our breaths as I move down to his neck sucking on his sweet spot making him moan a bit, I can feel his hand ruffling through my hair. He moves his hand over his mouth to keep him from being to loud, I look at him and devilishly smirk and move his hand, pinning his hands down to the couch making him unable for him to cover his mouth which made him very flustered and red. "D-dart p-please...l-let my h-hands go" He mumbles I shake my head and remove his shirt and jeans, I can feel the bulge in his shorts grow and his face gets redder and redder, "H-hey this isn't fair!, w-why am I the only o-one undressed!" I laugh a bit and remove my shirt, shorts and boxers , I see his eyes widen as he looks at my lower regions. "Like whatcha see" I look at him lustfully as he averts my gaze, I continue to smirk and reach my hand down to tamashi's jeans and message him as I do this he starts to make pleasured facial expressions. I can feel his dick get harder with each stroke through his boxers, With one swift movement I had removed his boxers I give him a grin thats spread across my entire face from ear to ear, I sit down and lean back and he had clearly gotten the message and he moved closer and lowered his face down to my lower regions, He widened his mouth and took in my length and moved up in down cause me to loudly moan, "S-shit tamashi t-that feels s-so good..." I stuttered, soon he started to speed up causing my dick to get harder and harder. He moved back and shyly smiled at me with a large red blush dusted across his face that was clearly noticeable, I moved closer to him and once again interlock our lips, our bodies were so close we could feel our chests rub against each other during the heated moment, I move back and start to suck on tamashi's  dick, his hands were shacking so I interlock my hand with his, and with a few moments tamashi could not hold himself anymore and had released into my mouth, it had surprised me a bit but I swallowed, "Cumming so soon tamashi?~" I say lustfully causing him to sigh a bit with a slight chuckle, "Turn around~" I grin at him and he does as told, I forcefully insert myself into tamashi causing him to be shocked a bit, "N-ngh... d-dont be so r-rough d-dart..." I darkly chuckle making him turn a bit pale. I start to move myself forward and back causing tamashi to moan and pant loudly, the room filled with moans and lust that lasted for minutes on end, "F-fuck t-tamashi I d-dont think I c-can....n-nngh...." I couldn't hold myself for any longer and released into him, I removed myself from him and we both collapsed onto the couch, tamashi moves closer to me making him basicly on me. We held onto each other under some blankets I had pulled over the two of us and we fell asleep. 

-=-The Next Morning-=-

Tamashi's POV

I woke up in a cold sweat, and looked to the left of me and saw dart completely nude, then saw I was too and became extremely flustered, I rub my head in slight frustration. I sigh and give up on finding an excuse of getting off the couch and stayed next to dart just thinking about what happened last night. I could still see some of our 'Mess' on the couch, I sit up and put my clothing back on and clean up. By the time I was done he had just woken up, go figure leaving me to do all the work, At the same time Shiro walks down stairs still slightly tired. "M-morning shiro.." I quietly say, She just waves at me and tosses some toast into the toaster. While she was standing there she looks at me and then the couch which dart was sleeping on then back at me, I could see her cheeks become slightly pink, I quickly rush and cover her mouth from saying anything. She pouts and uncover her mouth, "Did you two..." she evilly smirks at me and I just nod hoping she wont make a big deal out of it. She just laughs and takes her toast and leaves back upstairs while winking at me with a thumbs-up, so I told her to fuck off.
Once I was finished I sit back down next to dart I mess with his hair a bit, "Wake up sleepy" I mutter as he looks at me and smiles, He grabs my arm and pulls me down next to him and embraces me in his arms like a large blanket, I blush a bit. "D-dart what are you doing.." I whisper he just gives me a slight 'hmm' and tightens his grip, I sigh "Fine...just for a little while longer then..." I kiss his cheek and lay back down and peacefully drift off to sleep.

-=-END-=-

A/N told you it was going to be shorter x3 sorry but hope you enjoyed it :D welp see you next time <3 bye bye