Chapter 7: Concert (Part 1)

Thankfully, we had made it to Sarah's purse outside before I passed out. Then we had to wait for over an hour for the sound check which finally started a little after 5 PM. The sun beams lit up the whole arena very brightly and the Spring-filled, relaxing wind riffled through my long, dark hair. There was only about 20 other girls with us at the time it went on and fans were asking boys some questions- some were really silly like, "what did you eat for breakfast?" And others were a little more serious, asking about their career and future.

Harry glanced over at me and Sarah a couple of times, which almost got her down to her knees, and of course Niall waved at us more than once since Sarah kept yelling at him to come over. I believe the one named Zayn was the one who gave us a really beautiful, heart-warming smile when he walked to our side, and Louis didn't come to where we stood a lot but he did wave frantically at the fans every once in a while from afar like a little kid who just saw candy. And the fifth band member with the biggest biceps and short, brown hair was doing weird dance moves all over the place. I think he was also the one interacting the most with fans throughout.

Before I knew it, Sound Check was over; then it hit me that I was really enjoying the music. To be honest, I never really gave their music a chance. I like pop music, a lot. I just didn't like the idea of a boy band and most certainly not this one. But now, I'm starting to have second thoughts. There was more to their songs than just the music and the catchy tunes. It was also their style of doing everything, how they treated their fans, how they had fun on stage, and weren't afraid to be silly in public...unlike most of all other celebrities.

At this moment, the arena was getting flooded by screaming, nervous, and excited girls from all directions around us. We were at the very front row on the very left side of stage- a little far from everyone else. I was really glad the boys kept those thousands of girls busy the whole day so far, or else I would've been eaten alive...and one of them could've done the job of 10.

There was a short introduction on a huge screen in the middle of the arena after a few minutes of the fan migration into the enormous space. There was no talking right now, just screaming girls after every one of the boys' names popped up on display.

After the introduction was over, the screaming grew so loud-I almost lost my hearing ability-as the boys walked out on stage one by one. I silently thanked a random fan standing close-by who told her friends the time loud enough so I could hear cause now I didn't have to check my phone. It was already 7:30 PM and I didn't even feel it. The sun has disappeared from view at the horizon, but the beautiful orange and yellow colors still flooded the sky.

"What's up, crazy mofos? I'm loving Texas so far!" Niall yelled out into the microphone in his hand. Crazy mofos? I laughed to myself. "Let's see how loud Houston can go!" The crowd went crazy as he finished off, screaming the loudest noise possible. This is the only fandom that doesn't get offended when their idol practically insults them.

As the concert went on, it got hotter and hotter in the arena, even though the crowd wasn't too 'in our space'. The boys sang Kiss You, I believe was what it's called, Heart Attack, and another song I didn't know the name of.

I felt a cold piece of metal crash against my chest and fall to the ground. It took me all my strength to be able to kneel down in between the dancing crazy mofos around me, as Niall would call them.

I couldn't tell what the object was until I had it right in front of my eyes, the darkness of the place along with the strong lights almost completely blinding my vision.

"Someone dropped their necklace!" I casually yelled into Sarah's eardrum which seemed more adapted to the noise than mine was, showing her the chain that looked silver in color.

"Holy shit! Where the fuck did you find that?!" Suddenly, Sal's voice was causing me more headache than the rest of the crowd.

"Sal! I told you to stop using these words! And I don't know, they just flew onto me. Why?" I didn't realize how pathetic I sounded until Sarah replied.

"Harry fudging Styles, Kate! These are Harry's! How could you not know?!" I appreciate her not directly using curse words, but making me sound like an idiot wasn't part of our plan.

--------

(A/N): I've had homework this weekend and I was out all day today (Sunday) and came back so tired. I couldn't update the whole Chapter, but since I promised, I decided to write as much as I could. The rest of the chapter isn't too long, but I think I need more time to work on it. If I feel like enough people care about this story, though, I can promise you I'll work faster for sure. Votes really do help me out, a lot. Love you all and hope you enjoyed the chapter! It won't take long till part 2 is out..hopefully Less than a week. Oh, and make sure you watch SOML music video :) Goodnight!