Fatherhood {preference}

Jin: Jin's been in training for this for the last 3 years. He's the dad who packs his kids gourmet lunches with sweet lil notes. Cheers a little too loudly at sporting events and never misses a parent-teacher conference.

Suga: He loves his children, but he doesn't particularly like them, and their fragility scares the shit out of him. Also, he resents the way children disrupt his sleeping schedule and make him feel emotions.

J-Hope: weirdly good at changing diapers. His constant energy is a plus with busy toddlers, and his children ADORE him. He's the 'fun' parent, but he's not afraid of handling hurt feelings and other life lessons.

Rapmon: Namjoon read 32 books on parenting during the pregnancy and he is FUCKING READY. Except he totally falls apart the second he sees his kid bc like, holy shit, he didn't know it was possible to love someone that much.

Jimin: The world's most patient father, he loves all the firsts. He'd wear the baby pouch thing ALL THE TIME. He's the one who spend 4 hours teaching your kid to ride a bike, and takes 40 million pictures before the prom.

V: He LOVES his child so much? He talks to them constantly, getting super excited every time they learn a new word. He encourages them to actively pursue their interests. He's surprisingly responsible with bedtimes and regular snacks.

Jungkook: He's absolute shit at saying no to his kids. He'd read them stories until 2am if they asked. He loves singing to them and playing outside and serving them food on their tiny, brightly colored plates bc he's still just a kid too.

 He loves singing to them and playing outside and serving them food on their tiny, brightly colored plates bc he's still just a kid too

A/N: Ive been so bored all day oml, I update too much if thats even possible.