Type of girl {preference}

A/N: Their ideal types aren't set in stone guys! don't worry if you don't seem compatible. Most of this is how I think BTS is, but it may not be how they really are. The only person who can answer that question is them. Also I'm trying a new way to write my preferences so the look is a bit different. ~ Roz

Jin: A sweet and cute girl whom is good at cooking and has similar interests to him.

okay, so this fluffy nugget needs someone as loving and caring as he is. i know that his ideal physical type would be the stereotypical idea of ‘feminine’ - long hair, round eyes, high cheekbones. but if he met a girl that loved video games, anime, cooking and Disney princesses as much as he does and she didn’t fit this physical description - he wouldn’t hold himself back. i think his need for her to be soft and affectionate is a lot more important. he’d also like a girl with a bit of bite though, since he can be a bit of a sass queen. he’d go well with a girl that’s outgoing, but who’s energy isn’t overwhelming.

Suga: A girl whom is chill and relaxed, enjoys music - especially hip hop

As far as appearance goes, he’s made it fairly clear that he doesn't really care all that much. I think he’d notice and be fairly attracted to a girl that dresses with whatever he considers “swag” (3 daller chains amirite) and kind of gives off an “idgaf” aura, while in reality she cares very much for those she loves and is passionate about music. 

Namjoon: Girls that are ‘appropriately’ tall and love hip-hop music. he also said pale skin when they first debuted, but i truly believe that’s changed. 

He’d adore someone with a passion fo fashion lmao. honestly, as much as most people see him as picky (feature-wise), i think that as long as she has nice style, an intelligent brain, a big heart and a love for the arts, he’d fall for her.

J-Hope: As long as she is dating him, she is his ideal type. this fucking nugget oml 

honestly anyone with a good sense of humour, a playful and kind personality has a chance with hobi. you have to be okay with accepting and initiating skin ship, have a great big heart with lots of love in it, and lots of energy. I do think he could date someone that isn’t as playful as him, but that’s just not what i think of when i picture him with someone. she’d also have to be intelligent and supportive.

Jimin: A girl that he finds pretty whom is shorter than him. omg midget chimchim

I really think that Jimin would date a girl fairly similar to Jin. they both seem to be into very feminine girls with a bit of a spark. i think the main difference would be that Jimin would be looking for a bit of a sexy and obnoxious side to his girl, too. he’d love to be with a girl that can wind and grind for him while also being able to tolerate her overwhelming energy. i mean, he is loud and weird, as well. someone who can give him lots of attention and entertain his odd behaviour.  

V: She will take care of him and show him lots of love. 

He’d like a girl with a bit of feminine charm but isn’t too high maintenance. i don’t think he has the patience for someone like that tbh. i don’t think he cares too much to think about his ideal type feature wise, as long as she loves him and has enough energy to keep up with him!

Jungkook: Tall, intelligent girls whom are good at cooking. 

all of the noonas for this fetus, he would like a girl with a kind of punky, tom boy style and a bit of an attitude. more sharp and unique features than soft and girly. she’d have to have a strong personality and the ability to stick up for herself. he can be a bit shy in front of the camera sometimes, but he is a hot headed nugget whom is fairly mature for his age. he can be sassy and moody, so i can see him being attracted to someone like this, as well. 

Ive had so much candy today and yoongi's mixtape has still got my hype af ~ Roz