vkook {oneshot}

A/N: i ship a bit of everything in bangtan so here's some vkook. Ive also written a yoonmin oneshot and ill post it soon.

There were a lot of things Taehyung loved about Jungkook.

He loved his smile, the way the light seemed to reach his eyes, and how his lips curled up at the ends like a bunny. He loved his laugh, a soft, breathy laugh that sounded like the most beautiful melody to Taehyung's ears. He loved his expressions, the way pink would dust his cheeks when Taehyung whispered sweet nothings, or the way his lips would just barely tug themselves into a frown when he didn't get his way.

And he loved the way Jungkook got cuddly when he was tired.

Without any warning other than a murmured 'hyung', Taehyung suddenly felt a weight fall over him, immediately shaking him from his slumber. He jerked awake, eyes wide as he stared down at his boyfriend's body that was draped across him. Jungkook was laid on his stomach on top of Taehyung, his arms wrapped around the older's waist and face tucked against his chest.

"You scared me," he said breathlessly, but didn't receive a reply. Instead, the younger let out a low grumble, digging his face further against Taehyung's chest. He felt his heart skip a beat as he focused on Jungkook's long eyelashes as they dusted against his cheeks - another thing Taehyung had always loved, Jungkook's beautiful eyelashes.

"Soft ..." Jungkook mumbled after a moment, voice so low is almost surprised Taehyung, "... so soft ..."

It took Taehyung a moment to realize that Jungkook was petting Taehyung's stomach. "Kookie, what are you doing?"

"You're soft ..."

"And you're cute," Taehyung said, more to himself than his energy-drained boyfriend. Jungkook was good at wearing himself out, especially the day before a performance, no matter how many times the older tried to convince him to rest. "At least you finished early. Now you can sleep before the concert tomorrow."

The younger grunted, and Taehyung found a giggle working it's way out of his throat as Jungkook's cheeks puffed out with his faint grimace. Another thing he loved about Jungkook - his squishy cheeks that Taehyung could play with all day. "Can't ... sleep long ..." Jungkook grumbled after a moment, his voice slurred. "Gotta practice."

"Nope," Taehyung said simply, gently pulling Jungkook off of him and rolling onto his side as he tucked the younger's head against him. "You need sleep. Go to sleep."

"Practice."

"Sleep." A small smile tugged at his lips as the younger grunted in reply, his arms snaking around Taehyung's waist.

There were a lot of things Taehyung loved about Jungkook. So many, he probably couldn't count them. He loved the way the younger's body felt right against his. He loved the way his soft breaths rattled from his chest as he drifted off. He loved the way his fingers dug into the fabric of Taehyung's shirt like a lifeline as he slept.

All in all, he loved Jeon Jungkook.