Vmin {oneshot}

"So, um, thanks everyone for being here," Jimin started, voice soft and apprehensive. He was standing in front of the five other members of Bangtan seated on the couches in their dorm's living room while Taehyung backhugged him, head resting on Jimin's shoulder.

"What could you possibly need us for at 9am on our day off?" Jin huffed out.

"The better question is how they managed to get Yoongi-hyung out of bed..." Jungkook mumbled, yawning afterwards.

"They promised him lamb skewers," Hoseok replied.

"WHAT!?" Jungkook turned to Jimin and Taehyung: "I want lamb skewers, too."

"Fine, you can share lamb skewers with Yoongi," Jimin conceded. Yoongi's head perked up, scowling directly at Jimin and making him reconsider. "Okayokay, you can each have your own lamb skewers..."

"Just get on with it," Yoongi growled.

"Oh, um, yeah," Jimin mumbled. Getting flustered, Jimin whispered to Taehyung behind him, "Taetae, do you want to start?"

"Babe, this was your idea," Taehyung lazily replied, head shifting every-so-slightly on Jimin's shoulder. Starting to sway Jimin's body with his, he continued: "I'm here to support you."

"Oh my god, I did not get out of bed to watch you two cuddle," Jungkook whined, getting up to leave.

"No, no, stay here Jungkookie!"

"Then get on with it!"

"Fine!" Jimin swallowed the lump in his throat, gathering any remaining courage he had.

"TaehyungieandIaredating."

"What?"

"Taehyung and I are dating." Jimin was flushing bright red, grabbing onto Taehyung's hand and gripping it tightly for support.

"This is what we were dragged out of bad for? Are you kidding me?" Yoongi complained.

"You must be joking," Namjoon interjected.

"No, we're not~" Taehyung sing-songed.

"Do you think we're blind?" Namjoon replied, a small smile forming across his face.

"Yeah, do you think we haven't noticed that you're dating?" Jin continued.

"Yesterday you were cuddling in front of the TV in the living room watching movies and feeding each other popcorn!"

"Last week you two went to go get ice cream."

"You both went to the amusement park last month and got each other matching gigantic plushies!"

"You literally hang off of Tae like a koala on a daily basis."

"And publicly spoon on a weekly basis."

"When Taehyungie got sick a while ago, you literally would not leave his room until he was better. I had to get Jungkook-ah to drag you out of your room to go to practice."

Jimin's face was now beet red, Taehyung trying to contain his squirming as much as possible by hugging him tighter.

"A few nights ago I heard loud moaning coming from your room.

"Whoa, Hobi, tmi!" Jin scolded, cupping his hands over Jungkook's ears to prevent him from hearing anything

"No, I heard them too, Jin," Yoongi spoke up.

"We have children here."

Lifting Jin's hands off of his ears, Jungkook protested: "Hyung, I am not a child! I'm turning 20 this year."

"I know, I know, you're going to be a handsome beautiful young man, Jungkookie-ah," Jin cooed. "You just don't need to hear what's been going on in their room."

"Tell them that!"

"Anyways—" Namjoon interrupted. "Since we've all known about this for at least three months—"

"Six months."

"—six months, we're going to go back to bed."

"Yeah, before Tae starts leaving hickies on Jimin's neck..." Hoseok mumbled.

"Hoseok" Jin complained, looking worriedly toward Jungkook.

"Hyung."

"Bye," Yoongi interpolated.

The rest of the boys followed Yoongi's lead, shuffling back to their rooms. Hoseok winked at the two lovebirds, Namjoon nodded, and Jin offered a muffled 'congratulations' while guiding Jungkook back to his room.

As soon as everyone was gone, Jimin slumped into Taehyung's arms, face starting to feel slightly less hot and sweaty and red.

"Thanks for the support, Taetae," Jimin deadpanned.

"Do you want me to let go?" the taller boy offered back.

"Don't you dare," Jimin warned, slipping deeper into Taehyung's protective arms. They stood there in comfortable silence for a few moments.

"Bedroom?" Taehyung spoke up.

"Did you even have to ask?" Jimin wryly retorted, dragging Taehyung by his hand to their shared room

A/N this was terrible but I wrote it at 3am this morning :))