Prologue

A girl named Amanda Princeton was a normal girl until her Mother, Rose married the King of Domestica, Bob. So when they got married Amanda became a princess. But on the very next day she had to prepare to become queen. 

Why you may ask? Because on the day her parents got married they went to go on their honeymoon. But sadly, they died going to their way there. 

Amanda cried. She loved her mother so much. She didn't love her stepdad. But she still cried, she wanted to love him as her dad. But he died before they could even become friends. 

So she had to prepare to become Queen.But the flaw is that Amanda couldn't rule without a King, stupid law. So she is being forced to marry a asshole. 

And it was pretty weird that she was forced to marry a person she knew. But that she hated. But the people that forced her to marry him wanted her to develop feelings for him so they wouldn't feel so bad. 

Who is this person's name you may ask? Satiel Reks. Amanda is surprised that they forced her to marry him. 

Like shouldn't the king be loyal, nice, caring, and a gentlemen? Because Satiel is none of that.  

But will Amanda sacrifice her marriage choice for the sake of Domestica? Or will she really develop feelings for him?

******************************************************************

And huge thanks to fadedgaze for making the cover. I just love it. Go show her some love. She is just amazing.