Chapter 8

This chapter is dedicated to anniexx29. I want to thank anniexx29 for giving my book a chance. With my amazing readers, (which are you guys) I couldn't be doing what I'm doing.

********************************************************************

I can't believe what I did yesterday. Can you believe it? Because I can't. When I woke up I saw Satiel sitting on the bed. I said," Is Prince Charming awake?"

Satiel said," Oh look who woke up, Sleeping Beauty"

I said," I am beautiful aren't I?"

Satiel said," Gorgeous, now get up. You don't want to be late to your rehearsal."

I said," No I don't, but you have to deal with your parents so go ahead, you don't want them to wait." I stood up getting my clothes putting them on and went to the garden. I was done with rehearsal without any accidents, when all of a sudden, I as a clumsy person that I am, I tripped falling in the fountain. I was soaking wet, it it didn't help that there were tiny fishes there. Poor fishes. I feel bad for them, they don't deserve this pain.

Josh was still there, and when he saw me he immediately started laughing at me. What a good friend is he am I right?

I said," Josh, are you done laughing at me? Because I can sure use some help."

Josh said," You never change do you?"

I said," For the matter of a fact, I did change. So that means the answer to your question, no. Now stop standing there being a stupid asshole and help me."

Josh said as he helped me up," Okay, but I'm not a stupid asshole, I'm actually a smart asshole."

I said," Just because you are the smarter than me doesn't mean you are the smartest man in the world."

Josh said," Look when we were in middle school you were the smartest in the whole entire school, I think I accomplished something."

I said," I really have to change, this dress is soaking wet. See you later."

Josh said," Don't you need help?"

I said sarcastically," No, I can waddle my way to my room. I can handle it."

Josh said," So I can leave now."

I said," No you bitch! Of course I need help."

Josh said," Your lucky no one is around to hear you." He held out a hand for me.

I said," Oh of course, how can anyone hear me if we are in the most emptiness place in the castle. Unless if someone is in the bushes stalking me." I took his hand and we started to walk.

Josh said," When are you never sarcastic?"

I said," Well, I'm only serious in serious moments."

He said," But why weren't you serious when I broke my leg."

I said," Because, I knew you were strong enough to go through the pain. And I knew you would get better. And how much longer until I can get in a dress that is not wet?"

He said," I don't know, I don't do math."

I said," Why don't we have an invention that can teleport people? It will be a lot easier."

Josh said," You have to have some exercise, and I can't believe after all these years, you don't show any fat."

I said," First off, that is rude to say to the future queen. Second off, I can't believe it either."