Chapter 4

I thought," I can just stare at the stars all night. I forgot how beautiful stars can be."

Satiel said," I forgot the feeling of when I see the stars."

I said," I know right. I feel like I was just a little girl yesterday."

Satiel said." You used to see the stars when you were little?"

I said," Yeah. With my mom and ........ my dad. My favorite part about seeing the stars is that my mom made her special pie."

Satiel said," How many times do you guys see the stars?"

I said," Well, we only see the stars once a year. On their anniversary."

Satiel said," How long have your parents been together?"

I said," After 20 years I lost count. But they still remember. I want to ask you a question. Why are you doing this kind of stuff? Like I don't want to be rude but, I am getting bored. Every time I look up, I want to go there."

Satiel was standing up and said," I was waiting for you to say that so we can go to our next destination."

I said," Finally, I was getting anxious to go out there."

Satiel said," Follow me."

I said," Where are we going now?"

Satiel said," You said you wanted fun in your life. I'm bringing it to you."

I said," Oh, what are we going to do?"

Satiel said," Stop asking questions."

I said," Okay."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

( Satiel's POV )

When we were getting close to the waterfall I covered Amanda's eyes. Amanda said," What are you doing?"

I said," You don't have to be worried."

Amanda said," How can I not be worried when someone is covering my eyes and I don't know where I'm going?"

I said," You have a good point but, I want to be a surprise."

Amanda said," Aren't you full of surprises today aren't ya." I chuckled.

I said," Here we are." I uncovered her eyes.

Amanda said," This. Is. Beautiful!" She picked up a flower and went to the other side of the waterfall. She said," Why did you bring me here?"

I said," For a little swim."

She asked," Why do you have a rope?"

I said," I'm not going to hang you. I'm  just going to tie this up on a tree and we will swing from the tree to the lake."

Amanda said," Then what are we waiting for? Hurry up."

After I tied the rope to the tree I said," I'll go first."

She said," That is not fair. Shouldn't it be ladies first?"

I was grabbing on the rope and said," Amanda, you are not a lady." And I swung to the lake making a big splash.

 Amanda shouted," I am too a lady!"

I said," Yeah yeah. Whatever makes you happy."

Amanda swung from the rope and when she landed in the lake, she bumped into me. We made eye contact that lasted like forever. She said," Sorry."

I said," It's okay. You don't have to be sorry. It didn't hurt anyways."

She said," First of all, you have a big ego. Second of all, I wasn't saying sorry because I bumped into you. I said sorry, for underestimated you. You are a nice guy. Sometimes."