Chapter 2

When I woke up I tied my hair up and went to the kitchen. Isabelle said," Hi Amanda. Did you sleep well?" 

I said," More than well. The bed is so comfy. My old bed made my back hurt when I wake up." 

Isabelle said," You better get ready. No princess should look like that." 

I said," I'm just getting used to the new routine. And by the way, breakfast smells great." I left and went to my room and took a shower. I was like having the hardest time to pick out an outfit. 

I usually, when I wake up at my old house, I just get up, eat, make my bed, shower, and put on what I grab from my closet.

But now that I have all of these clothes, I just can't chose. But I have to or I I'd be walking around in a tank top and shorts all day. After a half an hour I finally got ready and went to the dining room.

I saw Steve putting the food on the table. I said," Good morning Steve."

Steve said," Good morning to you too princess."

I said," What's on the menu for today?"

Steve said," Well nothing special, we wanted you to fell you were at home. So we did the simple things."

I said," Well I thought that I was at home. And to be honest I want to try different things. I been eating scrambled eggs for like thirteen years."

Steve said," Well you'll start doing that tomorrow because you cannot waste food. And by the way you never tried Isabella"s scrambled eggs. You'll be in a big surprise."

I said," Yesterday's dinner was amazing. I think breakfast would be phenomenal."

Stephanie came in and said," You are right. And start eating your food. You have to go to your rehearsal."

I said," You don't have to ask me twice."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Time skipped to the afternoon )

I was at my rehearsal when I forgot to get the papers I signed. I said," Guys, I'll be right back. I have to retrieve some papers."

I searched my entire room for them and couldn't find anything. Like how can't I not lose anything in a room this big?

Stephanie knocked on the door and said," Princess may I come in?"

I said," Yes you may."

Stephanie said," What are you looking for?"

I said," You know those papers you made me sign? Well I did but I forgot to give the papers back. So I'm trying to find them. But I can't. Can you help me?"

Stephanie said," I will help you but, you have to meet up with Satiel in front of the gate."

I stopped doing what I was doing and said," What?"

Stephanie said," You didn't remember you had to spend time with your future husband today?"

I said," I didn't even knew I was supposed to even talk to him."

Stephanie said," You need to get going. I will search your room for those papers. Now go on. You don't want him to keep waiting."

I groaned and went out of the room. I thought, " Umm......... I kinda do want him to be waiting. Until he dies. Well he will ditch me in like five minutes but, I still want him to die."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Satiel's POV )