Chapter 1

Once upon a time there was a princess who was destined to be queen. One day the princess was rehearsing for her ceremony. She almost fell off her high heels! You may be wondering who this princess is. ME! 

Hi my name is Amanda Princeton. I'm new this princess stuff. Why you may ask? Because I just became a princess since YESTERDAY! And I'm supposed to be the Queen of Domestica in like a year or so.

I need to learn Spanish, do princess stuff, and learn to be nice to PEOPLE. Like who can be nice to people? It's just gross! 

At my old school I wasn't popular for one, but I was a badass. One time I got caught trying to release a tarantula. But I got busted by Mrs.Nolsen. 

To be honest she was kinda a bitch.  I got expelled around the time my mom got married so there was no punishment there. 

But what is actually really amazing about being a princess is:

1.) I'm stinking rich!

2.) My arch nemesis is now under MY control.

3.)My room is GIGANTIC! Like seriously you can particularly fit a zoo in my room.

I have to call my best friend, Zoey Cole, to come over. And tell her everything that is going on.

 Zoey said," You have to marry that bitch?!" On the other line I heard Zoey's mom say," Watch the language young lady!" Zoey said," Sorry!"

 I said," Yeah watch your language woman!" 

Zoey laughed," Okay but, really you have to be forced to marry Satiel, out of all of the boys you could've been forced to marry?" 

I said," Yeah. I have to do all lovey dovey kind of stuff with that motherfucker. But like seriously him? He is a bad boy. And I need a king who is not." 

Zoey said," Do they even know that he is a total pain in the ass?" 

I said," Yeah. But they said he is the only person that is not nice. So I have to make him a "nice person". First of all, I'm not the one to be teaching that kind of stuff. I'm not a good person as well. And second of all, I don't want to be near him. So why do they expect for me do things with him?"

Zoey said," I don't know. I think their brains are damaged." 

I said," Yeah I think so. But let's stop talking about that shit. You HAVE to came over to check out my room." 

Zoey said," I'm already outside the gate." 

I said," I'll let the guards to let you in. And I'll tell the guard to lead you to my room." 

Zoey said,"Why can't you come down here and do all that stuff?" 

I said," I'm too lazy."

When Zoey entered my room she stopped in the middle of my room with her mouth open. I said," Close your mouth. It just looks weird." 

Zoey said," Sorry. I knew your room was going to be big but,....... this is GIGANTIC. Seriously. Your walk-in closet is bigger than my room. And your entire room is the the same shape as my house." 

I laughed and Zoey said," What's so funny?" 

I said," That the fact you are overacting about my room." 

Zoey said," How can I not overact about this?!" 

I said," Good point. But you haven't seen the rest of the castle. I'll give you a a little tour. And while I give you the tour we can talk about my situation. But right now you have to help me pick out a dress. I have millions to pick of."