Chapter 6

This chapter is dedicated to Irenexx2 because in her words truly;

"What a beautiful and sweet person I met on Wattpad!"

She, she is a really great person, and a really great friend. I'm super glad I have meet her. ^-^

( Added in 8/15/2016 ) : I just wanted to add the song above ^^^^^^^ because I thought it was relevant and the main reason was because I just couldn't stop listening to it for the entire week like, if I don't listen to it once a day I will die. 

********************************************************************

I couldn't sleep at night. Why? You know why. Don't ask me that question. Is just that I can't believe it. One day I hate him, then the next day, I kiss him. Why do humans have to have feelings? Sometimes I wish I was an alien. Don't you?

I wonder how the alien culture is. You know what I am just going to stop thinking about aliens. I really need to take a shower. Morning routine activate. First, breakfast. I go to kitchen and make my favorite, well not my favorite because we only have yogurt but still.

Next, make my bed. When I enter my room I just thought," I'm going to sleep tonight, so no need to make my bed."  Next step, shower. When I was about to open the door to the bathroom Satiel opened the door.

I said," Good morning. Now get out. I am going to take a shower."

Satiel said," Do you need company?"

I said," Just, don't start with that shit. It's to early."

Satiel said," I'm just starting."

I said," Just get out of the freaking bathroom." After I took a shower I thought," How was water made in the first place? Um..... nah. Wait, I forgot my clothes. I just have to cover myself with a towel."

When I peeked out the little crack of the door to make sure Satiel is not in the hallway, I crossed to the bathroom to my room. And guess who was in my room on my phone? Did you guess already?

It was Zoey! I literally almost dropped my towel but didn't when I saw her.

I said," Zoey?!"

Zoey said," Hey bitch! Guess who was kicked out of the family vacation?"

I said," First of all, how did you find me? Second of all, how did you get here?"

Zoey say," I went the castle to find you. Stephanie told me you were with that son of a bitch Satiel. So I went to one of my modes to find you. More importantly save you." 

I went to my closet and picked out an outfit and said," I didn't need saving. I was all in one piece. And can you turn around?"

Zoey turned and said," You have to tell me exactly what happened in the seven days that I wasn't here."

I said," It been a week already!?"

Zoey said," Yeah. Why?"

I said," Leo and Satiel said that I had a week off from princessing."

Zoey said," You talked to Leo?"

I said," Yeah. Turns out he is my guard."

Zoey said,"Leo? Leo is the one that is going to protect you? He couldn't lift weights in highschool."

I said," Do you like my outfit?"

Zoey turned around and said," It looks beautiful on you. But those shoes with that outfit is a mega no no."