Chapter 11

I really need my best friend right now. Me and Satiel get into an argument, then at midnight we are officially a couple. How did that happen? Why is life so complicated? I need to talk to someone about this. But Zoey can't be here with me right now because she is grounded. Why? Because she threw a rock at a person who is literally so fake, I think she is related to Barbie. I don't know why, but I'm proud of Zoey. Wait, why am I even saying that. Of course I'm proud of her!

This bitch named Haley Blu is the one thing in my life that I can't believe exist. But I'm hella happy that I don't have to deal with all of her crap anymore. I feel ashamed that I left Indian Hills High because now no one has the guts to stand up for her bullshit. Let me tell you something you will be blown away, I used to know Haley since preschool. We were friends for like years, until for some reason in freshman year she turned all popular on me.

Okay, I'm telling you some back ground story of my life, so be prepared.

Back in those days it was just me, Zoey, Leo, Satiel, Josh, and Haley. But when my Dad passed away and my brothers disappeared and I changed, so did everybody else. Now it was only me, Zoey, Satiel, Josh, and Haley. Leo dropped out because he was a little angel and all of that shit. A few months later, Satiel left and soon was known as the "bad boy". It was only me, Zoey, Josh, and Haley. But in the beginning of eight grade, me and Josh broke up. If I didn't tell you Josh was in our little group because we were dating. So Josh was out so it was only me, Zoey, and Haley for the rest of the year and summer vacation.

But for some reason I think this evil version of Fairy Godmother from Cinderella came at midnight, crashed our sleepover and while we were sleeping, put a spell on Haley to make her treat us as shit the rest of the day and forever possibly.

What I can't understand that how the hell did Haley get all of the usual hoe clothes for the first day school? Did Fairy Godmother give her supplies or some shit? And another thing that blows me away is that how could Haley throw away all 14 years of friendship?

One more year for them and they can they can finally have their freedom. It almost makes me sad I can't experience my senior year. But I did say almost. But, maybe I could go back, I never really went to my first prom. Ummm............... well, I have to put more thought to that.

So I have my guy friend, I never thought it would come to this. I feel prettyyy bad for him. Well, it's not my problem, I think.

********************************

So I went over to his house and I was about to knock on the door when I decided to go through a window. Stupid, stupid. The guy left his window open. So I somehow managed to get up the window.

I was in his office. I thought, "Why does he have an office? He would never use it. He is not that professional and not even smart."

I heard a door open in the other room and I think it is the bathroom because, damn he pees loud. Wow never thought I would say that sentence.

So I checked if the coast was clear and went to the kitchen and grabbed a snack. I can't scare a person on a empty stomach. I can, but I just need an excuse to eat his crappy food.

So I went to his room and waited there for a good ten minutes until I heard a door open.

I said" Hey, do you have good food around this shit hole? Because I almost cleared out the fridge and all of it tastes horrible. I don't know why I'm still eating it." I threw the chocolate bar at him.

I think I scared him for like a nano second but then I think he realized my voice.

He turned around and said,"Why the fuck are you doing here?"