Chapter 9

After like a hour, I have finally arrived to the village. I just couldn't wait to see Maya. And just to clear things up, Maya is Zoey's Mom. Which makes her like my second Mom. Because you know, I have my Mom. And to be honest, my Mom is better than Zoey's Mom, just saying. :)

When I entered the bakery, the first thing I noticed was that Maya was there and I immediately hugged her, but carefully because I don't want to injure her again. I said,"Maya!!!! How have you been? I missed you so much."

Maya said," I missed you too Amanda. And I have been doing well. And I cannot believe that the Amanda Princeton is going to be the future Queen of our kingdom."

I said," Awh. Don't make me blush."

Maya said," But it will be a pain in the ass with Satiel. I feel bad for you. I know you hate that bitch."

I said," Well, believe it or not, I am actually getting a liking on Satiel."

Maya said," Bitch no!!! Did he poison your food? Did you fall down the stairs? Did you lose the memory of yourself and everything else and he was next to you and he took the advantage on to change you? Is that why you haven't been cussing? Why haven't you called me a slut or a bitch? What did he do to you? That is my main question."

I said," Look, at the castle there are some strict rules. One of them are that you cannot cuss inside the castle. I just used to not to cuss I guess it caught on to me."

Maya said," But are you in a castle? No you are not. So bitch you better talk crap about me or your grounded."

I said," So if I do something bad I'm not grounded, but if I do good things I'm grounded. You have a weird cycle."

Maya said," Why all of a sudden when you become a princess you act all nice and shit? Isn't that a weirder cycle bitch?"

I said," You know what, your fucking right. Why should I change just because I became a princess? You know I'm glad that your out of the hospital because if you weren't, then I wouldn't have noticed that. Thanks."

Maya said," Isn't that what all second mothers should do?"

I said," Sorry to cut this short but, I came here for two reasons, to see you, obviously. The second reason is, to get the cake for the ceremony. And some sweets, and one of your special cupcakes."

Maya said," Don't you need more than one cupcake for your ceremony?"

I said," Bitch, that one cupcake is for me, and if we did have your cupcakes at the ceremony, I will hide all of those cupcakes. Like no one will get one of my cupcakes. I will be eating that shit all night."

Maya said," The cake is in the other room, you can get it."

I said," How dare you make me do work."

Maya said," And how dare you make me do all the work when we are baking the cupcakes."

I said," I do, do work. Like eat the cupcakes. Then I go to the gym to work it off. That counts like work."

Maya said," Ha..... you said do do."

I said," You are so immature. I'm going to get the cake." I went to the other room and searched for the cake. Which was quit impossible because there are like tons and tons of more cakes in there.

Maya said," Don't eat the other cakes."

I said," I can't promise anything. Omg how many cakes are there in this freaking room??!!"

Maya said," Like 50, 60, or maybe 100."

I said," Omfg, I finally found it after like 300 billion years."