Part 7

Me and Aston kept spying on Marvin and Rochelle so that we knew when we could unlock the door.

"You look absolutely amazing tonight babe."Marvin complimented her.

"Thank you Marv. And you look amazing too and well frankly you are amazing." She complimented back.

" You know I need to tell you something. In a way I'm glad our best friends locked us in here because I never wanted to tell you this in case you didn't feel the same way and I would make a fool of myself but erm I like you Rochelle p thats why when we sang everybody in love I would put my hands up and Ast would put his up because he's in love with Natasha and obviously JB and Oritse have girlfriends."

"You should have told me. I was gonna tell you tonight. I like you too Marvin. Oh and in the song, I always wanted to put mine up but then I thought you would find out that it was you I liked in an awkward way because your the one I would look at all of the time and it wouldn't have been as special as this."She confessed. There lips touched together with big smiles on there faces. You could tell they were meant to be.

"Ok Marv we need to show them that we are together but first we need to get them together because Natasha is in love with him too." Roch told him.

"Really? Well why don't we stay at JB and Oritse's tonight and let them be by themselves and we'll see what happens and if nothing happens well we'll come up with another idea."

"Or we could send them out on a very special date and then give them the house to themselves after the concert oh we can ring up Nando's there favourite and book seats for them and then if there not together then we could just get them to come to the party and then they could have the house to themselves."

"I will tell Ast and say that its me he's meeting with not Natasha and you tell Natasha that its you she is meeting."

"And I will make Natasha look stunning and you make Aston look his best ever."

"Sounds like a plan ok we need to get off this roof its freezing."

"Was that a hint for your jacket back because your not. I'm keeping it."

"You are for now."