Part 28

Natasha's POV
That day we we did go to the zoo. We found a McDonalds earlier on and we decided to try it and it wasn't that nice but we still ate it anyway. It had been a long day today again so hopefully the rest of this holiday will be okay. Now wears a having a swim. We were playing watersports well I wasn't I was just sitting on the side with my feet dipped inthe pool and keeping the scores. It was girls verse boys and so far the boys were winning but there were four boys and only three girls. The score was 2:1and then the girls scored again whoo!! Then a woman came out of the bar with a girl around 15 and asked to join in, well the woman sat with me and the girl was 15 called Cara and the woman was called Angie. The girls were playing better now with Cara and me and Angie were getting along really well. We decided that we would meet up tomorrow at the entertainment lounge and then we'd go and relax and maybe get a massage. The boys ended up winning the game. We ended up getting changed then meeting Cara and Angie at the bar again for a drink, obviously me and Roch weren't. When the boys and Chloe and AJ and Angie were drunk apart from Ast, me and Ast and Roch and Cara took them all back to their apartments well Chlo and Jay in theirs and Reesh and AJ in theirs and then Ast and Marv went into Marv and Roch's (Ast on the floor) then Angie and Roch in Angie and Caras room and me and Cara in mine and Asts room.