Part 19

Natasha's POV

We eventually arrived at the airport. Me and the girls were discussing about weddings and about mine and Asts wedding and Rochelle and Marvs wedding. We decided that we wouldn't tell the boys the colour scheme and buy their ties while we buy our dresses and give them when we get to the alter as a present so that they would just be wearing their suits but I don't know if they are gonna wear white and black or white and white. I was gonna get a blue tie for Ast and Rochelle was gonna get a green one for Marv. This plan will hopefully work but we decided to leave wedding talk there and enjoy our holiday seems we were at the airport now. When we paid the driver we looked around to see the boys in line to check in. The girls being as polite as we are waited at the back of the que and them at the front, luckily there were only two families in front of us. I'm so excited to just get on that plane and go to sleep but obviously I love take off and landing. I think its fun to watch so I need a window seat. "Roch, chloe, AJ the boys haven't seen us yet so let's think of a plan to scare them oh and erm I'm next to the window on the plane, just thought I'd state." I half whispered so that the boys couldn't hear but so that the girls could.

"I hate flying especially the turbulence, it just makes want to puke or hyper ventilate or something so I'm sitting with someone who isn't scared like Natasha or Jay, he isn't scared." Chloe said. We all laughed at Chloe freaking out but we still needed a plan to scare the boys.we had to kinda hide from the boys so we asked the family infront of us to help hide us and they asked the family infront of them to help us hide so we all got mixed together between them and put on rather big sun hats and huge glasses.

Aston's POV

We set of in the taxi before the girls and now we were really far ahead apparently because Jay was texting Chloe because he misses her too much aaww haha. I must admit though I do miss Natasha a little bit, I mean we've been in the taxi an hour but do you know what, I'm not gonna text her or anything because when I see her it will just make me happier. Now I'm getting all soppy, what has that girl done to me. I never used to be like this with all my other girlfriends but I never really loved them. I think its because I loved her as a friend first but now I'm in love with her. I'm in love her. The sentence kept going through my mind until Marv snapped me out of it.

"Ast, your in a world of your own." He said.

"Shut up bruv, I'm thinking." I answered.

"Okay." He replied and left me to it again. I was just thinking and thinking about how good my life has been but then I felt sorry for Natasha too because her life has been rubbish because of her grandad dying and her great uncle Billy and everything. Eventually we got to the airport, we stood outside waiting for the girls with our suitcase as it started chucking it down with rain, I don't know how it went from so sunny to raining. We just decided that we would go and check in. As we were at the front of the cue......