Part 18

We arrived back home and the police were there. I gave them my statement and Oritse told them the registration plate. When they eventually left, it was 1.30 so I did some last minute packing and then we would leave for the airport at 2 0 clock. I was so nervous but more excited that I have butterflies in my stomach. I finished my packing and I could hear groans from Rochelle as she was packing. Lately Rochelle has been having morning sickness like me but hers was the worst. I went into her room to check on her thinking that Marv was downstairs to find her sitting on her suitcase and trying to close it.

"Roch, you might want to take some clothes out."I said standing in the doorway laughing at her."Here let me help." I took everything out of her case and put things in she needed like bikinis, underwear, tops and shorts and a jumper and coat in case it got cold or rained and a nice dress and shoes for a night out and toiletries.

" This is all you need Roch, if you need anything while your out there it gives us a chance to go shopping with the girls and get away from the boys for a while."

" I heard that!" Marv shouted from in their en suite. Turns out he was in there packing his toiletries.

"That's ok Marv, I'm ok with that." I shouted back while Roch just sat and laughed at us.

"Thank you for helping me." She said still smiling.

"Its ok."

"Everyone, taxi is here to take us to the airport." I heard Jay shout from downstairs.

"Eeeeek!" Me and Roch screamed at the same time. I grabbed my suitcase from in my room and grabbed Aston's seems he was downstairs. BANG BANG BANG. This is the noise the suitcases made going down the stairs and Aston ran all the way from outside and through the kitchen to the bottom of the stairs. How did he even hear if he was outside? I suppose he's just always on alert.

"Babe, I thought you fell or something. I was gonna have a heart attack." He said in a panicky tone.

"I'm sorry baby but its just the suitcase and I'll be more careful in trying not to scare you haha." He grabbed both suitcases from me and carried them downstairs and I got mine back at the bottom of the stairs and I gave him a quick peck on the cheek to say thank you. When we got to the taxis we decided that the girls would go in one and the boys would go in one.

Rochelle's POV

"Everyone, taxi is here to take us to the airport." I heard Jay shout from downstairs.

"Eeeeek." Me and Natasha screamed at the same time. I think Natasha and Chloe was the most excited seems they boys always travel around as JLS and I'm with the saturday and Aj. With Vida but obviously it will be different. We'll all be together. Natasha ran out the room to go get her suitcase and Astons.

"Marv, did you hear that?" I said through the en suite door.

"No what is it?" He replied.

"The taxis are here, are you done?"

"Yeah just a second, hold on I don't want you carrying that suitcase downstairs on your own."

"Oh thanks babe."He came out of the bathroom, grabbed our suitcases and carried them downstairs. I was the last one out of the house so I made sure everything was switched off an locked the door.I went to get in the taxi with Marv until the other boys shoved me out and told me to get into the girls one. Its a good job I love these boys, seriously. I went around and hopped into the girls taxi. The boys must have put my case into the boot already.

Chloe's POV

As we set off, us girls were saying goodybe to our house when we saw a suitcase still standing there waiting to be put in the boot. It was a purple case with pink flowers on.

"Who's suitcase is that?"I asked. The girls looked out of the window then Rochelle's cheeks went bright red. I knew it was hers straight away.

"Roch, that's yours isn't it?"I said to make her even more embarrassed.

"Erm yeah, Marvs such a gentleman." She said and laughed. We all joined in.

"Well our boys put ours in for us hahahaha." Natasha said making Rochelle go even brighter which I didn't think was possible. We stopped the taxi and the boys thought we were racing them as JB messaged me saying 'haha we are beating you JBxxxx'

'we'll see about that+ we have an excuse Chloxxxx'

'?JBxxxx'

'Tell you at the airport, see you then, love you Chloxxxx''

'Okay then and love you too baby JBxxxx'

I shoved my phone back into my jeans pocket and continued with the conversation with the girls.