Part 15

I am now 1 and a half weeks pregnant, I woke up but Aston wasn't beside me. He must have already went downstairs for breakfast. When I got up, I looked in the mirror and I was starting to get a tiny bump. Then I went downstairs to show everyone but when I opened the living room door there was nobody there so I went into the kitchen and there was still no one there. So I went upstairs again and I checked all of the bedrooms and then I went back into my bedroom and looked out of the window and everyone was in the garden with a big banner telling me to come down they had a surprise for me. I quickly ran downstairs with my dressing gown on so they couldn't see my bump yet. Rochelle and Marv bought me a cot for baby Tomato. JB and Chloe bought me a set of baby grows for baby Tomato with funny statements on and they bought me and Ast the same baby grows in our sizes. Oritse and AJ bought me baby bottles and cutlery. Aston bought me some flowers and a day in the spa with the girls and organised a date for us. They had bought it all because I had been through a lot. I couldn't stop thanking them all.

"I have something for you guys too."

"No we don't want anything from you." They all said.

"Well that's tough because we are stuck with it." I replied. I started undoing my dressing gown when Aston said "erm excuse don't strip in front of everyone just me. Boys especially don't look."

" No look," and I turned to the side and showed them my bump.

"Omg T look how big are you getting now." They were all saying.