Part 20

Natasha's POV

The girls were getting into a disguise. We had crazy wigs on and we put on some weird dresses and made our cheeks extra pink with blusher and our eyelashes extra long with mascara. The plan was to trick the boys into thinking we weren't us but some other weird fans of theirs who are crazy about them and can't stop staring. This prank is seriously gonna freak them out. I can't wait to see their faces when we tell them its us. The boys all turned

"Aah OMG ASHTON MERRYGOLD LOOKED AT ME." I screamed trying to get into character and deliberately get Astons name wrong .

"Aaaah I know, Marvin smiled at me." Rochelle screamed too.

"OMG aaah I love Ortise soo much." AJ screamed fanning herself down with her hand and pretending to hyperventilate and deliberately saying Oritse's name wrong too.

"JB is even better looking in real life. I can't believe our favourite band is standing right in front of us."

Aston's POV

We heard giggling and thought it sounded like our girls up to something but when we turned around we just saw some weird looking girls with bright pink cheeks and really long eyelashes and brightly coloured dresses on. That is definitely not my Natasha. Aw she's mine and I'm in love with her. I started thinking again until I heard one shrieking "Aah OMG ASHTON MERRYGOLD LOOKED AT ME." Oh no I thought to myself its a fan who doesn't know my name.

Marvins POV

"Aaaah I know, Marvin smiled at me." I couldn't help but overhear our fans giggling behind us making me laugh when one pronounced Aston's name as Ashton.

Oritse's POV

"OMG aaah I love Ortise soo much." Some crazy fans, and dressed crazily giggled and I giggled when one pronounced Aston's name wrong but not when another got my name wrong .

JB's POV

"JB is even better looking in real life. I can't believe our favourite band is standing right in front of us." Aw I love our fans, they are so determined and kind and crazy in this situation but they are beautiful, all girls are especially my Chlo. When we checked in we decided seems there were 2 families in front of the girls, they would have some time left before they check in front, we would go and meet our fans and sign a few stuff for them.

Chloe's POV

I love our prank, the boys so believed that we were just fans that they even came over and signed t-shirts for us that we are gonna give back to the families in front of us for helping us. When they went and left us alone we got checked in and I decided to text JB.