The Future

10 years in the future

Amber's POV

"I'm really nervous ivy." I say.

"you will be fine, just think the man of your dreams is on the other side of the door waiting for you." Ivy says.

If your wondering what I'm talking about, I'm talking about my wedding day. Yes, me and Chris are FINALLY getting married. We live together in our apartment in Atlanta. We have a dance studio together also. We live in Atlanta because that's where our careers took us. I love being a dancer! I'm also going to get a record deal with Atlantic records soon! these past few years have been amazing.

As I walk down the aisle I'm very excited to be his wife. I'm walking to the man of my dreams. I cant believe I'm going to get married today. you may kiss the bride says the preacher. I'm FINALLY married I cant believe this. That was an amazing night I say to Chris.

the next day

me and Chris are on our way to Paris. I cant believe I'm going to have my honeymoon in Paris.

"how much did you pay for all of this?" I ask Chris.

"I cant tell you." he says.

 "why not?" I ask.

"Because its not important. I love you."says Chris.

"I love you too." I say back.

"how do you feel about kids?" I ask.

"I have always wanted kids." says Chris.

The present

Once I woke up I realized that I had a dream that me and Chris would get married. I can't believe we kissed. I hope he asks me to be his girlfriend soon. I cant wait to tell ivy.

ivy's POV

I wake up to see my phone blown up by amber. I call her back and she tells me the most shocking thing ever. that her and Chris kissed. I was freaking out when she said that. I hope he asks her out soon. I know that she really likes him. I hope he doesn't break her heart.

Chris' POV

I'm going to ask out amber today. I cant believe I'm going to ask her out.