The Break Up

Amber's POV

"I have to tell you something important." I say to Chris as I sit on the couch. 

"what's wrong baby?" asks Chris.

"I'm sorry but we have to break up." I say as I start to cry.

"what?! why? was it something I did?" he says worried.

"were breaking up because I need to focus on my music and dance, you know I love you and I only want the best for us." I say.

"remember this I will always love you and your my first true love." he says as he walks out of my house.

Chris' POV

As I walk out of Amber's house I realize I just let my girlfriend walk out of our relationship. I feel like I'm such a bad boyfriend I should have spent more time with her. I love her so much but if that's what fate wants that's what it gets.

amber's POV

As soon as Chris walks out of my house I run up to room and cry my heart out until I realize that I feel stupid for letting us break up I hope he hasn't walked to far down the street. I run out of my room and to the front door and see Chris halfway down the street as I run to him I soon realize I love boy to death. once I reach chris he spins me around and into a kiss.

"don't ever leave me again." he says as he breaks our kiss.

Once were done kissing we start to walk to my house. Once we get inside I decied to tell chris about my family.

"Have i ever told you about my family?" I ask as i sit on the floor.

"No,you havent well." he says.

I have a sister named laura whos off at colllege and my mom is always working. My dad is ....