Almost Time

Amber's POV

maybe they went out to eat or something I say maybe let's just wait and see what happens but in the mean time where were we he says. we were no where I say but babe says Chris. I'm not your girlfriend  Chris I say will you be my girlfriend again asks Chris. yes I will but you have to take me to meet LA Reid tomorrow I say sure thing. I call LA and tell him what happened with my ankle and he says he will come by the house tomorrow around 3. I'm super happy that I get to meet him and maybe have a career soon. Chris if I get the deal will we be together still I ask of course until the end. as soon as he says that here comes ivy and Jacob all hugged up and what not. where have you been I ask we were out since you guys were in the closet says Jacob. oh really well we were worried and by the way LA is coming over tomorrow around 3 so you too can't be in my house just me and Chris I say. but I'm your friend says ivy I know but ok fine only in the guest room I say.

the next morning I wake up and realize it's almost 2 which means I have to get ready and straighten up this house before he comes. I put on my white skinny jeans and my blue crop top with blue vans. I hope this doesn't go bad. I wake up Chris, ivy, and Jacob and have them clean up for me. it's almost time next thing I know I hear the door bell go off which means it's time.

Will everything go right or terribly wrong?