Caught

Chris' POV

We get downstairs and don't found anything but we decide to check around the room I think their here and I know amber would be in the closet and when I find her I'm going to kiss her like never before. as I open the closet door I see amber who quickly pulls me in the closet. we begin to kiss and things get heated a little too heat because I pick her up and and take off her top. Chris,Chris stop I can't I hear amber say I put her down while breaking our kiss. did you miss me that much says amber while laughing of course I missed you I thought something happened to you I say. well no me and ivy wanted to play a prank and failed you found us.

Amber's POV

it all happened so fast that I didn't get to see who opened the door next thing I know I'm kissing Chris and he picks me up I wasn't able to react until he took off my top I'm not ready and were not even together yet so why would I be that stupid good thing I'm not. lets get out of the closet says Chris breaking me out of my thoughts. sure thing I say opening the door to not see ivy or Jacob. I bet their upstairs says Chris.

we go upstairs and still cant find them where could they have gone. me and Chris check around the house  and  still cant find them and besides we weren't even In the closet that long or were we? how long were we in the closet I ask Chris. about 10 minutes he says.

what will happen on the next singers love?