Celebration

Amber's POV

the meeting went wonderful and he wants to meet me again because this was just to get to know me. so to celebrate me Chris, Jacob, and ivy are going out to eat. you guys didn't have to take me out I say. but you just meet with an amazing man who has your future in his hands says ivy. I know but why cant we celebrate at home I ask. its not the same says Jacob. they deiced to take me to this awesome restaurant where we have a good time. after leaving the restaurant we go to club 21 to get some drinks. as I'm at the bar this dude comes up to me asking if I want to dance. Chris sees him talking to me and storms overs and punches this guy in his face. a fight breaks out resulting in us getting kicked out the club.

I'm tired I say lets head home say Chris. let me talk to you real quick says Chris. OK what I say I'm going out of town this weekend he says. what I say its for something with my family he says. oh OK when are you leaving I ask. in the morning he says OK goodnight I say closing my front door.this weekend is going to be hard without Chris but I will hangout with ivy and jade. I need to go to sleep this is over whelming to me. I wake up to hear a knocking on my window and my radio playing weird I think to myself. I open my window and find jade and ivy. what are you guys doing here I ask well since Jacob is out of town I decide to come over and bring jade says ivy. oh well let me get dressed I say. when I comeback I see ivy and jade talking. what are you guys talking about I ask I was thinking that jade could maybe go out with Luke. interesting let me call him I say.