The Basement

Amber's POV

me and ivy decide to play a little trick on Chris and Jacob by leaving and putting notes around the house. the notes are leading them to us saying that were waiting for them in my secret hideout which is my tree house but were actually hiding in basement that only me,ivy,and jade know about. In the basement there is a mini fridge,microwave, and toaster in case we get hungry the boys will never find us down in the basement. what's the plan asked ivy well were going to stay down here until they give up or cant find us I say. but what if they call our phones and it rings says ivy. turn off your phone I say. do still think Luke is cute or is it all about Jacob now I ask. well I still think Luke is cute but Jacob has improved on his skills if you know what I mean but can I trust him ? says ivy. girl you need to slow down you should be thinking about college or something remember were seniors and we graduate in a month. I've been meaning to tell you that I'm not moving my dad found a job here in town say ivy. that's great ivy I'm glad your staying. did you hear that asks ivy I think their coming oh no! hide behind the couch and I'll be in the closet I say.

Chris' POV

we get to the last note which say were in somewhere you can't find. what does this mean I ask Jacob I know where they are says Jacob. They're in her basement I saw it last night when I was in her kitchen he says. we get to the door and its locked great now what I say angry. pick the lock duh says my brother. he begins to pick the lock and it opens SUCESS!