My Girl

Chris' POV

As I'm getting ready to go to the studio I'm thinking about how I'm going to ask amber to be my girl. I put on a button up blue shirt with my black shorts and green converses. As I walk to the studio I realize that amber lives down this way. I decide to go to her house and walk her to class.

Amber's POV

As I'm walking down the stairs I hear the door bell ring. I say to myself that's weird its early for somebody to be at my house. the only person it could be is Chris as I walk to the door I fix my shirt. I look in the mirror and I see a tall girl with brown hair and hazel eyes. I open the door to see a very handsome Chris.

"hey what are you doing here?" I ask.

 "I was walking to class when I thought you might want to walk with me." says Chris.

"well actually I would like that but let me get my bag." I say.

As were walking down the street Chris say "can I ask you something?"

"sure." I reply.

"will you be my girlfriend? he says.

 "of course I will be your girlfriend Chris." I say.

 once we get to class I realize that I have been smiling the whole time.

"what's up with you my friend?" Cassie asks.

"Chris asked me out!" I say.

 "OMG you got to be kidding me."she says.