Chapter 3 - Zayn's POV

After some long and painful minutes, Niall and Liam arrived in the cafeteria, laughing and making noise, as expected.

- Finally! - I smiled while Luana was rolling her eyes. - Niall, Liam, this is Luana.

Liam greeted her politely before sitting in a chair and Niall pulled Luana into a bear hug, causing her to laugh.

- I thought there were five in the band... - She said, sitting again.

- Oh, Harry must be sleeping and Louis has better things to do with Eleanor. - Niall replied, shrugging.

Suddenly, Luana stood up, going to the door.

- Finally! - She screamed in the same tone that I did before, embracing another girl dramatically and dragging her to our table. - Amanda, these are Niall, Liam and Zayn.

I smiled, greeting the girl. Liam smiled really big, obviously recognizing her. Not that it was hard, with her music playing in basically every radio station.

- Nice to meet you, I love your music! - He spoke, blushing.

- Aw, thank you! - She sat down, opening a sweet smile. - I like yours too.

- Aww, our Liam met his celebrity crush! - Niall said with a baby voice, squeezing Liam's cheeks, who became even redder.

He totally has a crush on her!

Luana and Amanda stood up and went over to the cashier to order our drinks.

- So, how is it going with Luana, Zayn? - Niall asked.

- She is really annoying when she wants - I sighed - I think it's going to be hard to get us seem a couple.

- You fight all the time - Niall said, laughing.

I nod and see the girls coming back to the table with our drinks.

- So, do we have any plan after this? - I asked

- Oh, yea! - Luana grabbed her phone - Kath says: "go shopping, try to be seen with Zayn"

- Uh, ok..

****

LUANA'S POV

So I was at the mall, shopping with Zayn. It was quite fun, even though I didn't admit it. I made the boy carry all my bags..

- Who's that? - A little girl asked.

I gave her a fake smile while Zayn was autographing her shirt.

- Just a friend. - Zayn replied, placing his arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

- I'm Luana. Nice to meet you! - I said.

The girl let out a sigh of disapproval and said goodbye when Zayn had finished signing her t-shirt. I could almost feel the cameras going off in the distance, recording the moment Zayn Malik went into a store with his new "friend".

By the time we made it through the doors, his arm loosened on my waist and I looked down at my feet as if it was really interesting.

- Hmm.. I'm tired. Why don't we go home? - He asked

- Yea, ok.. - I agreed

We made our way to the parking and Zayn opened his car's door for me. Ok, I wasn't expecting that...

We were in the traffic in completely silence when Zayn's phone starts ringing. He answered and talked with someone.

- Well, Harry just jammed his car outside the city. He asked for help. We're going over there, ok? - Zayn asked

- Ok.. - I said

Twenty more silent minutes and we finally found Harry on a road full of mud.

- Thank God! - Harry said - Why did you take so long?

- Harry, what the fuck did you do this time? - Zayn asked laughing, walking carefully around the car, which was completely sunk in the mud.

- Nothing, I swear! - Harry pouted and turned to me - Hello, Luana!

- Hello, Harry - I smiled

- Luana, turn on the car and accelerate when we say. - Harry threw the keys to me and I quickly got in the car.

They were behind the car. It has taken five attempts and a lot of yelling until the car walked, making noises and splashing mud back.

- Wow. Great. - Zayn sighed heavily as I came out of the car.

The two boys were covered in mud, Harry was laughing wildly while Zayn was trying to get the mud out of his face.

I couldn't help laughing, bursting into a laugh, receiving a mortal look from Zayn.

- Oh, my God, your faces! - I said between laughs.

- You're right, that's funny. - Zayn said sarcastically, opening his arms to me and smiling maliciously. - Let me give you a hug my new girlfriend!

********

Hello guys!!! Hope you're liking my story.. Please vote or comment, so I can update soon! Bye, love ya