Chapter 11

I woke up with a noise that seemed to come from the kitchen. I opened my eyes slowly and suddenly all the scenes from last night came on my mind and I smiled instantly. I tried to get out of bed, but soon I felt an arm get tighten around my waist. I turned carefully and found Zayn into a deep sleep. My heart had never beaten as fast as that morning. I heard another noise coming from the kitchen and then decided to leave the comfort of Zayn arms around me. I went quickly to the bathroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth. When I arrived in the kitchen, I found the cause of all the noise: Amanda and Liam making pancakes.

- Hey.. - I said, yawning.

- Good morning! How was your night? - Amanda asked, smirking.

- Hm.. Good. - I said, blushing.

- Good? I heard it was amazing... - Laim said, laughing.

- Shut up.. - I laughed, feeling my cheeks burning.

When we were finished eating, Zayn arrives in the kitchen. First, I was tense because I didn't know how to act, but Zayn came quietly in my direction and gave me a peck on the lips. I smiled and muttered a "good morning".

When the boys left I decided to tell everything that had happened last night to Amanda.

Zayn called me in the afternoon and we were talking for a while until he leaves to the airport. The boys were going to France to do a charity concert. This time I didn't go to the airport with them because I was helping Amanda with the preparations for her tour. When we were almost done, we decided to watch a movie and eat pizza.

ZAYN'S POV

------------------------------------

Hey guys!!! I know it's very short but I'll update tomorrow, so that's why I decided to put Luana's POV only..

See u tomorrow, bye :)