Chapter 7

I woke up with the sound of my phone vibrating. I sighed, grabbing the phone, almost throwing it on the wall.

I woke up, checking my cellphone's display. It was three in the morning and what did the phone vibrate was the alarm clock.

Oh, of course. The flight to Italy.

As the agents didn't want a big scene, they keep the flight number in secret and chose an unusual time. Of course, that didn't stop the directioners of being planted at the airport since yesterday afternoon. They're very dedicated.

I hadn't brought a suitcase when I came here a few days ago, then I wore what Kath had sent to me. I might add that Kath has horrible sense when it comes to fashion.

I wore a pair of jeans and a big sweater, since the other option was a tight t-shirt of some rock band I've never heard of. It wasn't a good day to have my boobs squeezed while I had to pretend to cry to win the 20 pounds from Zayn.

Anyway, I left the room yawning. Judging by the noises in the kitchen, Zayn was already awake.

- Tea? - He asked with a friendly smile.

- Yes, please. - I replied with a sigh, taking a seat at the table, my cheeks suddenly burning when I remembered that we kissed yesterday.

Okay, I kissed him. I couldn't help it, it was the heat of the moment. I think.

He put the tea in front of me and sat in another chair, seeming not to remember what happened, ignoring probably to avoid an awkward conversation.

- You think I'm going to go unnoticed? - He asked, gesturing to his own face, referring to the injuries.

- Nothing that a little makeup and a sunglasses can't fix. - I shrugged, smiling and taking a sip of tea, leaving the hot liquid wake me up slowly.

Took a few long minutes until I could do a decent makeup to hide the bruise. Of course I believe that at least an hour and the whole internet will have found out about it. Anyways...

- Great! - I said, pulling away and throwing the brush that I used on the kitchen table, smiling triumphantly. - Voilà! This will hide the bruises untill you catch the plane.

- Great! - He repeated, getting up from the chair where he was and staying in front of me.

I sighed, avoiding his eyes before the last scene from yesterday repeated, focusing my attention on Boris, who was lying on my feet all the time.

- Don't forget the suitcases. - I smiled, looking back at him and gesturing with my head in the direction of two pieces of luggage that were in the hallway.

He nodded and grabbed them while I went to the door. A driver was waiting for us in the private garage in the building, since the paparazzi surrounded the other possible outputs from the place. It was three in the morning and they were already on standby.

- You ready? - Zayn asked, carrying a backpack on his shoulder.

I nodded, directing me to the elevator and waiting until Zayn said goodbye to Boris.

The boys were all in one car - along with Eleanor and I; Amanda wanted to come, but she was too busy. When we got in the car, everyone were already in their seats

We finally arrived at the airport.

- Good luck. - Zayn whispered to me, smiling and putting his sunglasses.

- Prepare your wallet. - I replied laughing, while all of us got out of the car.

Zayn held my hand and we stared at each other while we entered the airport.