Chapter 4

I yelled, still laughing, giving some steps backwards when he rushed trying to pull me into a trap of mud. He was almost reaching me when I played a misstep, stepping in full in a puddle and skidding. My floor disappeared for a moment and my first (and stupid) reaction was trying to soften the fall with my hands, which resulted in a painful landing right on top of my wrist.

Of course, Zayn started laughing, but when he saw that I was almost crying and in so much pain, he tried to hold the laughter.

- Luana? Are you ok? - Harry asked while helping me to get up

- I think I sprained my wrist - I gave a little scream when I tried to bend it

- Let's take you home - Zayn said

We were stuck in the traffic and in completely silence. I didn't want to talk because I had sprained my wrist... And it was Zayn's fault! So I decided to take some sleep, and when I woke up, I was in my bed with the boys in my bedroom.

Zayn was laying next to me, Harry had his head on my legs, Louis and Niall were playing x box and Liam was probably somewhere in the house with Amanda.

- Hey.. Are you feeling better? - Zayn asked

Ok.. When did he decide to be nice with me? Weird.

- Um.. yea, but it still hurts a little bit - I frowned

- Kath called a doctor, he must be here any minute - Zayn said

- Ok.. ugh, I'm really hungry - I pouted and Zayn laughed

- Alright, I'm going to buy something for you - He smiled - Mc Donald's?

What happened with him? Seriously.

- Yea, sure.. - I replied

- Ok! Ahn... I'm sorry for your wrist - He said

Before I could say anything he was already passing through the door to go buy me some food. I was literally shocked...

I decided to stand up and go over the kitchen to drink some water.

When I was getting back to my bedroom I see Liam alone on the balcony.

- Hey, Liam.. What's wrong? - I asked raising an eyebrow at him

- Nothing. Just thinking.. - He tried to smile

- About what? - I asked and he started to blush - Hmmm, come on, say it! Who's the lucky one?

- Um.. I was thinking about Amanda - He said with a sparkle in the eyes and red cheeks

- Awww, Liam! Do you like her? - I asked and he nodded.

- But I don't know if she feels the same way I do. I think I have no chances with her.. And when we are together I feel so nervous! I can't imagine myself with anyone else, you know? - Liam said

- Aw.. Liam, you have to talk with her, seriously. That's the only way to know if she feels the same way about you..

- Yea.. Thank you! - Liam smiled

- You're welcome - I smiled back

**********

The boys were always in my apartment with the excuse that it was to see if everything was fine with my wrist. I didn't care at all because they always make me laugh..

The days I've been with a bandaged wrist I received a lot of mentions on twitter asking about it.. I lied of course, I told everyone that I was helping a cat to get out of a tree and then I fell on the ground. I wasn't going to tell the truth at all!!!