Agents of Valor: The Pilot

"This is all your fault!" Xyra screeched as she shot what looks to be an armed Russian soldier with her pistol (colt 45 M1911).

"How is this my fault?! You didn't listen to me when I said turn right!" Jason expressed as he shot two of these soldiers with a gun similar to his partner's.

Xyra sneered; grabbing one of the soldiers, using him as a personal shield. She fired bullets down the long corridor they were advancing across; the shots illuminating the area periodically.

'I don't believe this! He always does this!! Blame! Blame! Blame!' She angrily thought before vocalizing "No it wasn't, I recall telling you that you were leading us the wrong way!"
She then threw the man forward and reloaded her gun.

"Is that why you avoided my right turn?!" He asked annoyed as he reloaded his gun. "Last I checked, I was in charge of directions. I have the schematics!"

She gave him the most pointed look in the world, "No, that's not why I avoided the turn. It was a sign of my love for you." Sarcasm laced through her voice. "Of course, you dolt! What did you expect me to do? Follow you like an idiot? And, personally, I don't care if you were calling the shots, I am not listening to anything you have to say."

"I am so done with you." He simply answered yet, emphasizing the words done with you; taking cover behind a wall, made by a crossway path that created a four cross intersection. "When we get back to the Command Center, I'm asking for a new partner. All you ever do is complain and ignore orders!"

Agents Jason Blaze and Xyra Fox were field agents for a secret organization known as Valor. Albeit being a secret organization, Valor was global; not only surveilling the surface of earth but running operations underwater, underground and even space.

Jason was pretty average in height, being 5'8 and was pretty lean and average in his muscular build. He had a Well chiseled face with a jawline as if a master artist painted it with a fine brush. His chocolate hair was rocking The Classic Taper hairstyle and it mirrored his dark brown eyes. His complexion was that of tan caramel cappuccino skin tone.

Xyra on the other hand was short in comparison, being 5'2 in height. She had an athletic body and similar to her partner, shared a tan caramel complexion but hers was of the cocoa variant. Her black hair was in a short Choppy Graduated Pixie cut which didn't hide her dark brown eyes.

Jason peeped out to see five members of the opposition down the straight path of the corridor, albeit the darkness of the corridor. They fired at him but not before he could bring his face back behind the cover.

Xyra sighed clenching her fist tightly as she glared her partner down from the other side of the intersection. The fire in her eyes did no justice to the amount of frustration she was feeling right now. "Oh my dear Jason, go ahead and get a new partner for all I care." She readied her gun and peered the enemy; firing away, hitting two of them. After getting back behind the cover, she glanced at the source of her frustration, "Let's just get this package."

"Well, it's in that room at the end of the corridor." He said; diving from behind cover, shooting the remaining three enemies while he glided through the air to the other side of the intersection. "Tangos down."

"Whatever." Was all he received from her before she checked to see if the coast was clear. Seeing that it was, she left him on the ground. "Congratulations, you managed to accurately shoot three people in their heads."

"What's your problem, Fox?!" He questioned.

"Maybe I'm just congratulating you on an achievement you've somehow managed to pull off." She blankly replied as he got up.