Glossary

This chapter will serve as the book's glossary or a brief dictionary. It will constantly be updated as new words are added into the story. Be sure to check back and if you think a certain word should be added to the glossary from the book, please inbox us about it.

Chex Mix- A cereal like snack that Xyra Fox enjoys.

Dolt- a stupid person.

Quinjet- The quinjet, abbreviated as QJ. The Quinjet is a unique, hybrid-wing aircraft with similar flight capabilities as modern VTOL (vertical take off and landing) aircraft and serves as a personnel transport and versatile attack vehicle. The Quinjet is able to reach high speeds through two powerful turbojet engines located at the rear of the ship. It possesses two large, angle-adjustable rotors, one housed in each wing, which grants the aircraft its VTOL capabilities. The Quinjet also has adjustable wing tips that can be angled down to intensify the lift of the wing rotors and modify the movement of the ship. This gives the Quinjet unprecedented maneuverability as it can make full stops mid-air, hover in place, and make incredibly tight turns compared to conventional aircraft.
The Quinjet also has a variety of weapons, the most prominent of which is a GAU-17/A Gatling Gun mounted on the underside at the front of the jet. They have missiles mounted onto each wing.
Additionally, Quinjets have retro-reflective panel technology, which grants the Quinjets high level stealth capabilities and near invisibility from a far enough distance.
They possess advanced auto-piloting systems that comes with a system AI OS [artificial intelligence operating system].

The Quinjet and it's definition belongs to Marvel Cinematic Universe. I just combined different parts from the various versions of the QJ to make this universe's QJ.