Agents of Valor: Welcome to Valor Delta!

"We have arrived." Carla announced. "Was quite a long ride, wouldn't you agree?"

"Yeah, but it wasn't too bad." Jason replied.

Jason hopped out the back of the transport and helped Carla out. He walked slowly towards his partner with the woman he's been with for the last few hours.

"So, if I may ask, what clearance level are you, Mendez?" He questioned.

"I'm level six which has its perks but you knew that." She answered. "The level system here works a little different here from the other Valor branches."

"Good to know." He smirked as he came face to face with Xyra. "Hey, how was the ride?"

"It was long." Xyra voiced as she saw the duo. "Hope he didn't talk your head off, Agent Mendez."

"Oh no, he was good." Carla answered as she smiled. "Well, nice to have you two on board, but, I got to get debriefed and prepped for my next mission. The rest of the escort team will offload your stuff and have it moved in."

"Thank you, Mendez." Jason replied.

"It was a pleasure." She answered as she shook both the other agent's hands. "Excuse me." With that, she turned and walked away.

"So this is it?" Xyra asked in awe. "Much bigger than I expected."

"Tell me about it." Jason agreed. "Well, let's go meet the team and get debriefed."

"Do you even know which part of the base we are?" She questioned.

"No, but, we can just follow the escort team here." He answered.

"That won't be necessary." A voice stated, causing the two agents to turn around to see its source. "I'm Agent Memphis, and I'm here to take you up to meet with your superiors."

In front of them stood a tall young woman with dark long straight hair. She was light skinned and had green eyes. Her posture was upright and her dark blue attire was extremely neat.

"Nice to meet you, Agent Memphis." Xyra responded.

"Does Agent Memphis have a first name?" Jason questioned.

"Yes, she does, however, I don't think it is necessary that I disclose that information at this time." The woman answered as she walked briskly in front of the two other agents. "Follow me, your new commanding officer will debrief you and initiate you into our branch."

"Understood." Both Agents replied as they followed Agent Memphis.

"As you can see, we uphold excellence." Memphis voiced. "Nothing short of it is acceptable!"

"Yes, I see that." Jason stated. "I also see, nothing short of neat is acceptable with you."

"You think this is a joke?" Memphis sternly asked as Xyra stifle laughter. "Or do I have to address your most recent failure, which just happened to be yesterday?"

"For the record, that mission was a success." Xyra pointed out.

"Which part was the success, the part where you tripped the alarms or how about when the enemy located your base and started to attack?" Memphis argued. "Just because you secured the package doesn't make it a success."