4

Xavier had stuck by me all the time. Which is quite annoying.

It's now lunch, Xavier is dragging me again towards the cafeteria. I had stop trying to get him to stop dragging me.

Once we arrived at the cafeteria, everybody stopped. Xavier is being stared at by both, girls and boys.

I shuffled behind Xavier not wanting the attention I was getting. Xavier held my arm tighter to keep me in place.

He grumbled some words under his breath that I couldn't make out. With out doing anything Xavier dragged me to an empty table.

"Do you have lunch?" He asks as he gently pushed me towards the table mentioning for me to sit.

I shook my head.

"I'm going to get some," I say backing away.

He grabbed my arm again before I can get far, "I'll get it for you, you just sit here and wait."

"Uh, okay.." He pushes me towards the table again, he walked away with out saying anything else.

I waited for him, and take a look at my surroundings. There is a lot of people in here. Thank god the attention is not on me.

Someone took a seat in front of me, and the whispers began again. I looked up to see the hooded boy from my first period.

His grey jumper is a little baggy on him, and the hood is covering his eyes. His mouth and the tip of his nose was visible.

I don't think he mind if I sit here, right?

"Why are you here?" Someone said with a tone I don't like, emphasizing the word 'you'. I looked up to see a group of three girls standing on my right.

"Oh, um. I'm sorry, is this your seat?" I ask. The girl in the middle has straight waist-length blonde hair, blue eyes, and her face wasn't caked with make up. She was honestly really pretty. It's making me insecure about myself. The girl on her right of her has shoulder length wavy brunette hair, and emerald green eyes. She has a natural makeup look, and she is stunning. The girl on her left is a red head. She has a waist length braided hair. She also has bangs that hovers her eyebrows. She is holding two trays of food -probably holding the the middle girls food- and they're all wearing clothing that's probably not appropriate for school.

"Are you playing dumb?" The girl in the middle scoffed.

"No?" I let out a small squeak.

"Ugh, just get out of here!" She yells. She quickly clears her throat, and I quickly got off the table, not looking around, I bumped into a wall making me fall in my butt.

Stupid wall.

My hand rubbed my forehead, with my eyes still closed from the impact. I was expecting some laugher, but instead it was dead silent. Slowly I opened my eyes to see that I have not bumped into a wall. I actually bumped into Xavier.

He looked at me with worried eyes, and lifted me up from the floor with one hand and holding a tray of food in the other.

His eyes turns into a cold glare as he sets eyes on the group of girls.

"Xavier! Oh, I am so glad you're here!" The same girl who told me to leave squealed. She lunged herself at Xavier pushing me away, I stumbled a bit, but I regained my balance.

"She wouldn't stop harassing me, right girls?" The other two girls nods in agreement.

Xavier pushes her off, "I saw everything, Mindy. Go near her again— you'll regret it."

Xavier pushes me towards the table again, and setting the food in front of me.

Now the room is filled with talking again.

"Jayden. Why didn't you stop them?" Xavier says sitting down next to me.

The hooded boy -or as Xavier called him- Jayden ignored him.

Xavier was about to yell at him when I interrupted him.

"Leave him be," he looked at me. I shrink back. Yep. I'm dead.

Goodbye, world!