33

This is usually how much notification I got in a week and a half, so I'm sorry if I don't reply to your comment or reply late.

QOTC
What was the last picture you took with your phone?
AOTC
A leaf that I saw on the ground which had green, yellow, orange, and red on it.

//

The aroma of delicious waffles filled my nose, causing me to wake up from my slumber.

I sat up, looking around the room. I was under a black comforters, in a surprisingly white bed room. Probably Xavier's room.

Finally getting up after procrastinating for quite awhile, I opened the door that I guessed was the bathroom —which indeed was the bathroom, and washed up

Usually I'd shower in the morning, but just didn't feel like it. Right after I got done washing up, I jumped back on the bed, and snuggled up again.

This bed is really comfy.

The door of the bedroom was opened as soon as I got comfortable.

"Lass, wake up," my shoulder was shaken.

"No," I groaned. I would've weaken up, but I just got comfortable and that frustrates me.

"I've got food in the kitchen," he whispers into my ear.

"Obviously you have food in the kitchen. Everyone has food in their kitchen," I rolled my eyes, even though I know he can't see my eyes, which was stuffed in the comforters.

"You know what I meant," Xavier groaned, pulling the comforters off of me.

"No, it's cold!" I whined, reaching for the comforters that now are on the floor.

"No, get up." Xavier says sternly, his eyebrow furrowing— which happens when he's not playing around anymore.

I groaned, dragging myself off of the bed.

"C'mon," he grabbed my arm, lading me towards the kitchen.

"Uhm, can I go now?" I groaned, resting my head on my palm, with my elbows on the table.

"Why?"

"Because I'm full," I sniffled.

"You barely eaten your food," he looks at me, noticing that I was indeed getting sick.

"I don't feel too good," I groaned, sniffling again.

Xavier walked around the table from where he was sitting, and hold his hand over my forehead.

"You're really hot," he pulled his hand back quickly, rubbing it.

"I already know that!" I snapped.

"No, I meant— you're hot!" Xavier says, implying to my burning body.

"Oh, my god! Xavier, I know I'm hot! Stop saying that already," I snicker.

Xavier grinned, finally getting it.

"Can I borrow your sweater? I'm cold," I said, pointing to his red sweater that he's wearing.

He nodded, as he took it off over his head.

"Wait— Never mind!" I yelled, covering my eyes when I realized that he didn't have anything under the sweatshirt.

"Just take it," he rolled his eyes at me.