Chapter 2

"Jasmine, Starr! Get Cleta, and get to the RV!!!" Tate yelled at me one day.

"What the hell is going on!" I yelled back.

"They're everywhere! Get to the damn RV, and keep Cleta safe!"

"What if the RV is filled!"

"Then get your ass somewhere safe!"

I woke up Starr, grabbed all of Cleta's stuff, and we ran. We ran to the RV, and I thanked the lord that it was empty. I through all of Cleta's stuff on the bed, set Cleta down on the bed, and I looked around at our old home. I looked at the bias walls, the white table that could be made into a table, and I thought of Faith. Shit, where is she! I was hoping that she was safe, and with Jake or Tate, but I had a bad feeling.

I took my pistol out of my holster, and I aimed at the first zombie that I saw. Tate was right, they were everywhere! Starr came up beside me, and she helped me shoot. Of course, Cleta woke up because of the noise, and she started to scream. I ran, to her side, to try and calm her down, but I was needed at two different places. I sat Cleta down put pillows around her, and I ran to help Starr. They were starting to come our way, and I could see Tate, Jake and Faith heading our way. I was happy to see that Faith was still alive, but I was too busy to celebrate. The zombies were starting to surround the door, and my mind just went blank. The only thing that I remember ist olat my pistol ran out of bullets, and that I grabbed Tate's old swords.

When I finally had my right mind back, there were actually dead bodies everywhere. I also saw that Jake, Tate, and Starr were staring at me in awe. I then heard heard that Faith was screaming, and I ran  to get to her. I stopped when I was three feet away from her. She had been bit. There was a huge chunk missing, and there was blood puring from the wound.

I ran to her, and I held her. I didn't know what to do, but I knew that I couldn't kill my own sister. She cried in my arms for a few minutes, but then she walked into the RV, and seconds later, she walked out with a gun. I waited for her to come back to me, but she never did.  I heard the sound of a gun firing and I screamed. I ran to the other side, where the gun had fired from, and I saw my sister. Her brains were all over the side of the RV, and chunks were falling down the side. I didn't know what to do, so I just sat there crying.

Starr and Jake carried me into the RV and they laid me down next to Cleta. She was still crying, so I absent minded picked her up, and I rocked her. I also decided to feed her. I was I was glad that I was breastfeeding I had started to lose some belly fat, and my breast were getting bigger.

It took a while to feed Cleta, since I was an hour late feeding her, but when she had had enough, I rocked her to sleep. While I rocked, I also sang her favorite song, Silent Night. I don't kow why she loves the song, but she does.

Tate got the RV running, and we headed farther south.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up from the dream/ memory crying for my dead sister.