Chapter 10

"Get back you sons of bitches!" I screamed.

We had been fighting zombies for a little over three hours, but they just kept coming! I didn't know how long I could keep this up, but I was going to try to do as much damage as possible. I looked behind me, and I saw the bodies that were killed. I didn't notice anyone, so I took that as a good sign. Starr and Tate left me in the restrooms, and I still haven't found them. We have been separated for thirty five minutes, and I was starting to get worried. 

I ran to the room with the ball-pit, and I could instantly tell that I had made a mistake. The ball-pit was twenty feet deep, and was full of live zombies. I closed the door so that nothing could come at me from behind, took out my machete, and I waited. I made a lot of noise, and it didn't take long for them to realize that I was there. They came at me like a hoard of girls coming at Justin Beiber!

I was in there for a whole hour in a half before I even thought about giving up. I was about to turn around and bolt, but I noticed another famous zombie. "Holy shit, it's Justin Beiber!" I screamed in excitement.

He was just a little to my left, but he was headed for me, and he was the next zombie in line to die. I held my machete like a microphone, and I started to sing "Eenie Meenie". I raised the knife, and I slashed sideways with all of my might. I laughed as I watched Justin Beiber's head roll onto the floor, and his body fall down into a pile of brownish black blood.

After I killed him, my energy came back. I slashed, and I hacked untill there were only a few left, that I could see anyways. When there were only three zombies left in the room, I started to look around. I noticed that the walls used to be green, but now they looked like the blood that came out of the zombies.

When I reached one of the few remaining zombies, I kicked it down and I bashed its head in wiht my foot. I loved my boots, and I loved how easy it was to bash in that zombie's head. The other two zombies were stabbed in the head, and then I walked out of the room.

When I left the room it was dark out side. I started to walk towards the door, thinking that I could use a good night sleep before I did any more zombie killing, but I didn't make it very far. "Help!" I heard Starr scream.

I ran i nthe direction that the screaming came from, and I found Starr in the kitchen surrounded by more zombies that I could count. I started screaming and I ran out of the room. The zombies followed me, and Tate started running in the opposite direction when I found him! "Go the other way!" I warned him.

Tate ran up to me, turned around, and started to scream also. The only thing that was different was that he was running to the right .

I ran up a flight of stairs, and was lucky that there was nothing up there. I grabbed my sniper, and I started to shoot the zombies from above. I spotted Starr shooting the zombies with her glock, and I saw Tate using his swords to kill his group. We worked well as a team, and in no time we killed all of the zombies in that group. I walked down the stairs, and I hugged my friends. We all walked to the RV together, and I fell asleep on the couch.