✨Introduction✨

"Beep!"...."Beep!"...."BEEP!" The alarm clock shouted.
"Oh my god,shut up already!" I yelled with a big groan.I then soon got up and walked down stairs to the living room/kitchen to make my morning ginger shot.
With the sound of the blending machine,Sarah woke up and walked in the living room wearing her baggy V-neck shirt and her plaid pants,she looked horrible like she has been out partying all night and drank too much .

"Good morning"I said

"Hey"she replies

"How are you fe-"before I could finish I hear my brother Jacob coming down the stairs with his skateboard.

"Watch out!" He yells coming down the stairs.

"Hey where are you going mister?"I ask Jacob sternly.

"Member it's SCR."

"Come again?" I ask.

"SCR stands for Skater Celebrity Rally."He says with an annoying attitude,

"Well see you guys at dinner!"Jacob says while running out.

"Be Safe!"I yell out the door.

"Hey weirdo, I have a doctors appointment in an hour so can you go get ready and run the store for a while."Sarah said

"Okay I'll be down in 6 minutes."I say while walking up to my room.I change into a black T-shirt,with a black chocker,ripped black pants,and black converse.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Today was very slow,the only people that walked into the shop wanted either change or this really good peanut butter that has chocolate swirled inside,but long story short nothing interesting happened until....
I hear the bell ring on the door,I saw many shadows walk into the room,then I see the black shoes walk towards me.I look up an I see 4 unfamiliar faces.

"Excuse me mate do ya know where the vegemite is?" The boy with the eyes that are as blue as mine and black lip piercing on his bottom lip.

"Umm I don't think we sell that here...sorry."
I tell them with disappointment.

"But you guys could use this vegemite supplement, I mean it's not vegemite  but it taste kind of like it."

"Okay sure."they said with agreement.

"Okay that will be $13.99"

But then the boy with the green hair curses
"Damn I left my wallet at home!"

"Well I can just charge you using your phone number." I say politely

"Ohhhhhhh, about that we just moved here from Australia and we don't have an American approved phone number."the boy with the brown hair and big brown eyes said sadly.

"It's okay guys I got this,move aside."said the boy with the big brown eyes

"Hey why don't we talk about this misunderstanding over dinner."he said confidently.

"Um no thanks,first off ,I think I can live without a date with you,an second I think I have a way to help you guys out."

"How?!"the boy with the green hair says.

"Well maybe you guys can come back tomorrow because it is closing time and I don't feel like waiting for 4 dudes to come back with cabbage head over here's money and pay for a vegemite supplement that's not even vegemite but a rip off of vegemite."

"You know what never mind we can just go to a different store." Says the boy with the curly hair.
"Okay but just so you know this is the only store in the area that has vegemite....or well a close supplement of vegemite." I say persuading while they walk to the door.

The group stops and turns around and the boy with the blue eyes says "you know what if you want to play games then let's make this interesting."

"Okay....what do you have in mind?" I say with a little fear in my voice.

"How about we give you a ticket to our concert at The Ford Amphitheater and if you like our performance then we get the vegemite for free,but if you don't like our performance then we will pay $20 for the vegemite."

I feel a shiver down my spine when he said spoke but it was a good feeling "you have a deal."

As they walk out I put the closed sign and go upstairs to see if Jacob was home unfortunately he didn't come home with a trophy but he came home with a broken arm.